Class 4A Region 1 Best Teams

hoopsfanatic

36 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

98-53. Shocking the world alright. Lmao 

Why yea. Boone gave Toppers a game until the 4th quarter. Man I always cherished our friendship enough of this. I’ll be the man I apologize for calling you that name during the Arby’s. Also next game I see Buckles I’m going to apologize to him also we had a heated conversation walking to the car which he admitted the truth of missing that boys foot on the line. I’m trying to be a better person buddy. You can take it either way but I apologized and that’s all I can do.

8 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Lol.  I'm over it.  I just go and do my thang man.  I heard the same could be said about you and Graham Clark also.  :D

Wow you’re a joke I’ve done all I could. I’m the bigger guy. That’s what Church does for you. Sure do hope you get all the hate you’ve got in you out. Be a man tell me what I done,

DB played dang good defense and fast...always fast. Coach Poore has these guys improving every game now.

DB @ Greeneville Friday is a dandy...IF Greeneville has all their starters. Dabbs (GUARD) missed the Farragut game and they got blown out...and that is not shocking. They have 5 guys that play their roles well...but they don't have that 6 and 7th guy...and the starting 5, not everyone can score consistently. IMO

It was great to see the Dome alive again... estimate 1,500 fans? I think that is about right.

1 hour ago, LINEDAD said:

DB played dang good defense and fast...always fast. Coach Poore has these guys improving every game now.

DB @ Greeneville Friday is a dandy...IF Greeneville has all their starters. Dabbs (GUARD) missed the Farragut game and they got blown out...and that is not shocking. They have 5 guys that play their roles well...but they don't have that 6 and 7th guy...and the starting 5, not everyone can score consistently. IMO

It was great to see the Dome alive again... estimate 1,500 fans? I think that is about right.

Radio said 2,000

14 minutes ago, WaCoJaCo said:

Two questions, Why did you change your screen name?  And who is Graham Clark?

Figured it was time for a change. I don't live in SWVA anymore. Tribal is obvious as I support D-B now. And Empire is a take on a High school sports Facebook group that I operate named Mountain Empire High school Sports Discussion. 

And Graham Clark is the one who nominated you to take his place when he retired. Lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, LINEDAD said:

You going to Greeneville? Dabbs has been out of the last few games...do you know why?

It would be damaging to their chances with him not playing against DB

I was there.  Game was incredibly physical.  On a District 1 court, there would've been 50 fouls called last night.  Not whining about the officiating as fouls weren't called on either side.  The District 2 refs just let them play.  Which hurts D-B because they don't like to play rough.  Better get accustomed to it though with the Region being at Jefferson County.  Congrats to Greeneville on a good win, and we got to rebound, as we got the Toppers in Johnson City next Friday.

11 hours ago, noonesfool said:

I think Dabbs must of played tonight……..

He did...