Jump to content

Class 4A Region 1 Best Teams


hoopsfanatic
 Share

Recommended Posts

District 1 standings heading into next week:

  1. Dobyns-Bennett 19-4, 5-0
  2. Science Hill 21-3, 2-1
  3. Daniel Boone 9-12, 2-2
  4. David Crockett 12-9, 1-3
  5. West Ridge 13-9, 0-3

District games coming up this week:

Tuesday:

  • West Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett
  • Daniel Boone at Science Hill

Friday:

  • David Crockett at Science Hill
  • Daniel Boone at West Ridge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

District 1 standings heading into next week:

  1. Dobyns-Bennett 19-4, 5-0
  2. Science Hill 21-3, 2-1
  3. Daniel Boone 9-12, 2-2
  4. David Crockett 12-9, 1-3
  5. West Ridge 13-9, 0-3

District games coming up this week:

Tuesday:

  • West Ridge at Dobyns-Bennett
  • Daniel Boone at Science Hill

Friday:

  • David Crockett at Science Hill
  • Daniel Boone at West Ridge

Hope West Ridge shocks the world on Tuesday!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, hoopsfanatic said:

You guys make basketball season, FUN!!!  I dont see West Ridge staying within 20 of Db in Kingsport. Not any real good games this week. All the better teams should have easy games. Should really pick up next week.

There's a great NON district game Friday night as D-B travels to Greeneville.  Also the West Ridge and Science Hill games (boys and girls) are being made up Wednesday night.  The Wolves at home are tough.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

He's just bitter because his team can't even beat Boone.

Talking about bitter who is the crybaby that blocked me on 2 social media platforms for no reason? I guess you got mad when we went to eat and came back and squeezed you out. I was. There all day I wasn’t moving. So keep on crying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, stockton4182 said:

Talking about bitter who is the crybaby that blocked me on 2 social media platforms for no reason? I guess you got mad when we went to eat and came back and squeezed you out. I was. There all day I wasn’t moving. So keep on crying.

Hey man I've left you alone. You're the one who keeps harassing me. Pretty sad if you ask me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Hey man I've left you alone. You're the one who keeps harassing me. Pretty sad if you ask me. 

I just wanna know what I did which was nothing. Why was your starters in the game with a 30 point lead? I really hope you’ll do some damage that’s a heck of a team very unselfish. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Announcements




×
  • Create New...