Bearden open

HTV

9 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Ha! Bet that was a brutal listen.  

Completely unlistenable.  

And he had no color analyst, so it was even worse.  

When I had an off week or I did a Thursday game, I would love to listen to my fellow play by play guys.  Russell Mayes, John Wilkerson, Erik Gerhart, Dave Clary, Jim Harris, Glen McNish, and a few others were always fun to pull up and listen to, but Mickey was one I just couldn't handle.  

1 minute ago, HTV said:

Completely unlistenable.  

And he had no color analyst, so it was even worse.  

When I had an off week or I did a Thursday game, I would love to listen to my fellow play by play guys.  Russell Mayes, John Wilkerson, Erik Gerhart, Dave Clary, Jim Harris, Glen McNish, and a few others were always fun to pull up and listen to, but Mickey was one I just couldn't handle.  

Farragut guy is really good at calling a game I thought.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What did he sign up for,. To tell the GCA announcer he wasn't his friend and not come back on his field in front of everyone and think do do wouldn't hit the fan 

You are talking about the GCA radio guy, BB?  

I wouldn't want him on my field, either.  Arrogant holier than thou complete fraud backstabber.  And, yeah.  I knew him well.  

It was simple.  Promises were made for the transition to D2 by administration.  Promises were not kept.  

Edited by HTV

1 hour ago, HTV said:

You are talking about the GCA radio guy, BB?  

I wouldn't want him on my field, either.  Arrogant holier than thou complete fraud backstabber.  And, yeah.  I knew him well.  

It was simple.  Promises were made for the transition to D2 by administration.  Promises were not kept.  

So I gather you two aren't on each other's Christmas Card list I take. I didn't hear that from him by the way but three other people had told me that. If they promised Rusty something then I understand totally. 

How has Bearden not made a hire yet? Their coach resigned on November 1st, correct? This week is the Final Four of the playoffs so most prospective candidate's current seasons are over or will be in the next 10 days. I understand that committee has brought in local candidates and some guys that have been out of coaching for a year or two. I just wonder if they will have someone hired before winter break.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

So I gather you two aren't on each other's Christmas Card list I take. I didn't hear that from him by the way but three other people had told me that. If they promised Rusty something then I understand totally. 

No patience for people who think their time is more important than everybody else.  

And, yes.  Promises were made and broken.