Bearden open

HTV

Are any current HC’s in Knox county staff but non-faculty? (No teaching license) Posters here make it sound like Josh Jones and Rusty Bradley are front runners but I learned today that neither of those fellas are teachers. 

I’m sure they’re good candidates, Just curious. I’m shocked this job hasn’t been filled yet. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, 5AfballFan said:

Are any current HC’s in Knox county staff but non-faculty? (No teaching license) Posters here make it sound like Josh Jones and Rusty Bradley are front runners but I learned today that neither of those fellas are teachers. 

I’m sure they’re good candidates, Just curious. I’m shocked this job hasn’t been filled yet. 

This is the reason I have said all along that out of state or internal will be the next HC. 

8 minutes ago, KnoxVil said:

Sounds like bad info Ed…. Maybe the folks in that perch are just telling you things to keep it all stirred up…. Just a thought

@dawgs82 and myself thought it was going to be done last week with an internal hire. The rumor mill kicked a fuss about Cummings but that was hogwash. Then something happened after that and they continued interviewing for days. This has been a search fit for UT fans.