Bearden open

HTV

30 minutes ago, bigbird45 said:

@CzarStar865 the big birPd has been kicked out of finer establishments before! @HTV Look at every thread you post on.....So called "sources" don't know there rear ends from a hole in the ground. Just admit to the big bird and all of coacht that you don't know all.

Point that finger all day long, but if you look back I have been on the right track a lot more than I have missed.  

But by all means, keep pointing your fingers.  

And linking yourself with Czarwhateverhecallshimselftoday tells me all that I need to know. 

Have a good life, brother.  Enjoy that self superiority attitude.  

• Sad 2

9 minutes ago, HTV said:

Point that finger all day long, but if you look back I have been on the right track a lot more than I have missed.  

But by all means, keep pointing your fingers.  

And linking yourself with Czarwhateverhecallshimselftoday tells me all that I need to know. 

Have a good life, brother.  Enjoy that self superiority attitude.  

So does that mean the bird made the list?

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2021 at 10:12 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

Can’t blame Bearden. They want in on the Recruiting game just like Powell and CAK and Fulton all benefited. How long before some high profile player, OR BETTER YET, a few current Powell players end up at BHS? Let the games begin :roflol:

And Central never got any of those kids when Joel was there  ... right !!!!!!  If you gonna include Powell, CAK and Fulton   .. lets go ahead and add Central !!!!  

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Sorry to get off subject here but:

HTV, I know your side didn't win.  But what a great football game Army/Navy this weekend.  I don't follow either team closely, but I always watch that game.  What a fun game to watch this year.  It was just terrific game and broadcast, I thought.  

Yep. Navy made plays when they needed to. Army didn't.  Army uncharacteristically missed way too many tackles in key situations. Hard to win at any level if you don't tackle. 

Congrats to Navy.  They have the bragging rights for the next year. 

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

And Central never got any of those kids when Joel was there  ... right !!!!!!  If you gonna include Powell, CAK and Fulton   .. lets go ahead and add Central !!!!  

Carter transfers, too.  Not long ago. 

Just saying. 

Lots of situational.ethics being employed by some posters here. 

Edited by HTV
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, HTV said:

Yep. Navy made plays when they needed to. Army didn't.  Army uncharacteristically missed way too many tackles in key situations. Hard to win at any level if you don't tackle. 

Congrats to Navy.  They have the bragging rights for the next year. 

Yeah, it is just so refreshing to watch those guys play football.  There is hardly ever a missed assignment and they play each down like it could be their last.  I really enjoy that game.  And those uniforms are just next level cool.  

36 minutes ago, HTV said:

Carter transfers, too.  Not long ago. 

Just saying. 

Lots of situational.ethics being employed by some posters here. 

Those Beaumont kids used to find their way to Central High School under Joel. Not to mention a QB that lived in Powell that would have went on to play baseball in Colorado. He would now be zoned for Karns in 2021. 

4 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Those Beaumont kids used to find their way to Central High School under Joel. Not to mention a QB that lived in Powell that would have went on to play baseball in Colorado. He would now be zoned for Karns in 2021. 

The Toddster was from Powell? Didn’t know that. Here’s a fun fact, that’s kind of off topic: Both of Harrison Smith’s  (former Catholic & Notre Dame star, who now plays for the Vikings) parents are Oak Ridge High School graduates, and he probably would’ve went to OR if they weren’t Catholic.

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Tad I’m not gonna say Central has never got any transfers, that would be hypocritical and a lie. But Nobody can tell me Jones isn’t doing it illegally, I mean my god. Someone on here is ALREADY saying he’s getting a kid from Catholic and it’s NOT EVEN BEEN A WEEK! What kind of crooked crap is this? And I already know how he uses the Rocky Top stuff to his advantage. Everyone can hate me for speaking the truth, but it’s just that THE TRUTH. Just like YES, Central has gotten many transfers over the years, Josh Jones is recruiting players and his ethics in doing so are QUESTIONABLE. Not changing my opinion.

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

The Toddster was from Powell? Didn’t know that. Here’s a fun fact, that’s kind of off topic: Both of Harrison Smith’s  (former Catholic & Notre Dame star, who now plays for the Vikings) parents are Oak Ridge High School graduates, and he probably would’ve went to OR if they weren’t Catholic.

Todd lived off Emory Road between Powell and Karns. Always liked Harrison from HS to Pros. Him and Dennis Rogan used to go at it.