Bearden open

HTV

1 hour ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Let's not mention that CAK was 2-9 prior to Josh arriving. 

Don’t feel the need to defend your resume on here Coach. Just make sure you bring the Powell manual for getting recruits squared away and you’ll be fine. While I’ve got your ear can I take the over in the Music City Bowl?:roflol:

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

I don’t know who was running the offense in the loss to Catholic but you can hang that L on offensive play calling in the second half. Powell should have continued to run the ball since the Irish couldn’t stop them. Going for home run balls and a stupid FG attempt were the only way Catholic had any chance to win.

100% agree, that game was in hand if they had just kept running the ball. 

locked out of old account and cant change password i no longer have comcast email so had to create new one just for this junk. ive known josh long time coached against him many years and played in rocky top tournament every year since 2010. some people on here thank you know him and he is cheater bc of what you thank you know its funny how things really work. people follow josh because how he treats kids and people in general & kids want to play for him...i never heard one kid say bad thing about josh, just go ask some of them how much they like him i bet you wont find bad reviews. people say its recruiting when parents just trust their kids with josh bc they know they will be take care of and coached properly they also know kids will be loved on by josh. having dealth with josh for many years now i know the stand up guy he is you all just thank you know hes cheater and scumbag. i was sick and tired seeing people who dont know josh run his name through mud when it not called for so i have to chime in. people saying he is a bookie is just ridiculus, all just jealous people bc they are scared of what bearden is going to be with josh as the hc. congrats to josh for being hc and congrats to bearden for gettin serious about football. 

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, YellowJacketArmy said:

locked out of old account and cant change password i no longer have comcast email so had to create new one just for this junk. ive known josh long time coached against him many years and played in rocky top tournament every year since 2010. some people on here thank you know him and he is cheater bc of what you thank you know its funny how things really work. people follow josh because how he treats kids and people in general & kids want to play for him...i never heard one kid say bad thing about josh, just go ask some of them how much they like him i bet you wont find bad reviews. people say its recruiting when parents just trust their kids with josh bc they know they will be take care of and coached properly they also know kids will be loved on by josh. having dealth with josh for many years now i know the stand up guy he is you all just thank you know hes cheater and scumbag. i was sick and tired seeing people who dont know josh run his name through mud when it not called for so i have to chime in. people saying he is a bookie is just ridiculus, all just jealous people bc they are scared of what bearden is going to be with josh as the hc. congrats to josh for being hc and congrats to bearden for gettin serious about football. 

I don't know this guy, but couldn't this stuff be true and still be against TSSAA rules?  I've seen it before.  

54 minutes ago, YellowJacketArmy said:

Mrs. Jones? :roflol:

1 hour ago, YellowJacketArmy said:

26734318-0D27-46DF-8024-F80397F288AB.jpeg.b60ef70063bc54e79ce1315383dbed2c.jpeg

Uh oh. Call the Comcast support line Coach! :roflol:

Edited by thefox
  • Upvote 2

On 12/13/2021 at 2:55 PM, JohnnyUtah said:

Todd lived off Emory Road between Powell and Karns. Always liked Harrison from HS to Pros. Him and Dennis Rogan used to go at it. 

Todd was going no where but Central, No matter where he lived. To think he was supposed to go anywhere else is dreaming. I don't know for sure but l heard Smith lived in the Bearden zone. Don't know for sure. I heard Cottrell lived in Corryton. I thought that was the Gibbs zone.

4 minutes ago, GoSpartans1960 said:

Todd was going no where but Central, No matter where he lived. To think he was supposed to go anywhere else is dreaming. I don't know for sure but l heard Smith lived in the Bearden zone. Don't know for sure. I heard Cottrell lived in Corryton. I thought that was the Gibbs zone.

I got no problem with Todd going there. Just stating that even the best to do it at Central was a transfer who lived in Powell. 

Edited by JohnnyUtah