Bearden open

HTV

1 hour ago, GoSpartans1960 said:

Are you implying that Coach Jones is YJA?

got the wrong guy im a Springfield guy that moved from clarksville about 12 years ago. yellow jacket to the bone but know josh and know the truth and couldnt let stupidity continue wo speaking my mind. jealousy is a strong emotion which is clear from reading posts on here. 

20 hours ago, thefox said:

Don’t feel the need to defend your resume on here Coach. Just make sure you bring the Powell manual for getting recruits squared away and you’ll be fine. While I’ve got your ear can I take the over in the Music City Bowl?:roflol:

I'm just a alum who played there a few decades ago (manual was in place prior my arrival). Personally, I have no patience for coaching or parents it is just easier to sit here and talk shop and Monday QB with the real minds. Being married to a teacher myself only solidifies my stance on having no patience for kids everyday. But I do think JJ gets a bad rap here by many who choose to not acknowledge he didn't invent this environment, he just adapted to it. I wish JJ the best but his success or how he does at Bearden has no impact on me. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

I'm just a alum who played there a few decades ago (manual was in place prior my arrival). Personally, I have no patience for coaching or parents it is just easier to sit here and talk shop and Monday QB with the real minds. Being married to a teacher myself only solidifies my stance on having no patience for kids everyday. But I do think JJ gets a bad rap here by many who choose to not acknowledge he didn't invent this environment, he just adapted to it. I wish JJ the best but his success or how he does at Bearden has no impact on me. 

Well said.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Very well said. Adapt or die and he’s adapted while others have died. Prime example is the Fulton program, high school all the way down. Josh seems to have been the one who was able to get the players there. Their high program and youth program has dropped like an anchor since his departure.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, adalum96 said:

Very well said. Adapt or die and he’s adapted while others have died. Prime example is the Fulton program, high school all the way down. Josh seems to have been the one who was able to get the players there. Their high program and youth program has dropped like an anchor since his departure.  

I saw what you did with the anchor there admirals.

On 12/15/2021 at 5:49 AM, JohnnyUtah said:

i aggree Ute. my Newphew played for him in little league and loved him. jealusy everywhere nowadays. wish coach josh nothing but great success.

• Like 1