Bearden open

HTV

6 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

The younger Nolen did not play in the Future Stars game.  Stop spreading rumors..SMDH

I have no idead, but he is on the 8th grade 2021 roster on there website.  So Jones had to contact with him before he moving to Powell.  if not he couldnt be on te roster.  That would be against the rules right?

2 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

I have no idead, but he is on the 8th grade 2021 roster on there website.  So Jones had to contact with him before he moving to Powell.  if not he couldnt be on te roster.  That would be against the rules right?

Well he didn't play.  Walter played back in the day in the game. The rules for him running future stars is that he can not be a coach.  Witch he has never been.  I suggest you google Walter Nolen and read up on the story of how he ended up at Powell.  Not hard to find.  Educate yourself before posting false information.  tnx

1 minute ago, keepitmoving said:

Well he didn't play.  Walter played back in the day in the game. The rules for him running future stars is that he can not be a coach.  Witch he has never been.  I suggest you google Walter Nolen and read up on the story of how he ended up at Powell.  Not hard to find.  Educate yourself before posting false information.  tnx

Man I don't know anything  other than wht I found on the website and here.  he was on the roster.  Jones is the contact.

4 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

what accusations? If he is on the roster then jones contacted him.  

You are assuming that because he is on the roster that Josh then talked him into moving to Powell.....Don't play stupid.  Stop trolling this thread and posting miss guided information.  Of course he contact him if he was on roster...SMH....He 100% did not play in the game though.  

19 minutes ago, ILB1999WHS said:

Nolen family also visited other area schools before deciding on Powell. Is McNamara in question for transferring from Lipscomb or is that different because they lost?

• Like 1

Just now, keepitmoving said:

You are assuming that because he is on the roster that Josh then talked him into moving to Powell.....Don't play stupid.  Stop trolling this thread and posting miss guided information.  Of course he contact him if he was on roster...SMH....He 100% did not play in the game though.  

I don't know why ur so  sensitive, but aournd here our hs coaches can't contact ms players cause it's against the rules.