West TN Teams

BallIsLife1

It was a war at Gibson County tonight between Gibson Co and South Side.  GC jumped up early.  South side then settled in and led by 7 at end of 3rd.    Fourth quarter was a lot of fun.   South side is deep and very athletic.  Well coached as well.   They had Madison Hart frustrated with a well evicted game plan. Difference in the game was Gibson co had Micah Hart and South side didn’t. Would love to know how many she had in the 4th qtr.   

18 minutes ago, GlassHouseBound said:

It was a war at Gibson County tonight between Gibson Co and South Side.  GC jumped up early.  South side then settled in and led by 7 at end of 3rd.    Fourth quarter was a lot of fun.   South side is deep and very athletic.  Well coached as well.   They had Madison Hart frustrated with a well evicted game plan. Difference in the game was Gibson co had Micah Hart and South side didn’t. Would love to know how many she had in the 4th qtr.   

19 in 4th 28 total. Unbelievable games when these two play. South Side is really good and the quickest team we have played since last time we played them. Unbelievable how quick and physical these girls are. Micah turned it up and our press caused problems in the 4th. 49-46. Unbelievable game.South Side is really good.

12 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

that girl killed us! 30 points wow! 21 in the 4th quarter smh! What a game! 

12 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

19 in 4th 28 total. Unbelievable games when these two play. South Side is really good and the quickest team we have played since last time we played them. Unbelievable how quick and physical these girls are. Micah turned it up and our press caused problems in the 4th. 49-46. Unbelievable game.South Side is really good.

Y’all are legit! I watch the game & wow is all I got to see! Y’all are in good hands in 2A! Little Micah is a monster, she said big sister don’t worry I will carry us! Take a break tonight! I always love playing y’all

24 minutes ago, HawkGuy06 said:

Y’all are legit! I watch the game & wow is all I got to see! Y’all are in good hands in 2A! Little Micah is a monster, she said big sister don’t worry I will carry us! Take a break tonight! I always love playing y’all

South Side was the more physical and quicker team all night, but our girls kept battling and pulled it out. They did to us what we like to do to other teams. Micah put the team on her shoulders in the 4th quarter and we won but we were very fortunate. Both teams will be in every game they play until the buzzer because both teams play really good defense. Our coach will not be happy at the rebounding numbers and the 50/50 balls. South Side won that battle for sure. I do think both teams will learn from this battle. Both teams have a shot to win it all for sure. One thing is for sure when these two play. It will be undecided until the buzzer. This is one of the best games in the state every time we play each other. These two teams go way back even in summer ball and both throw zones out the window and both press and just goes at it for four quarters. Good luck to South Side the rest of the way. Great program and very well coached.

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

South Side was the more physical and quicker team all night, but our girls kept battling and pulled it out. They did to us what we like to do to other teams. Micah put the team on her shoulders in the 4th quarter and we won but we were very fortunate. Both teams will be in every game they play until the buzzer because both teams play really good defense. Our coach will not be happy at the rebounding numbers and the 50/50 balls. South Side won that battle for sure. I do think both teams will learn from this battle. Both teams have a shot to win it all for sure. One thing is for sure when these two play. It will be undecided until the buzzer. This is one of the best games in the state every time we play each other. These two teams go way back even in summer ball and both throw zones out the window and both press and just goes at it for four quarters. Good luck to South Side the rest of the way. Great program and very well coached.

Great game last night. What times are today's games. Might try to slip down there after the Vols play.

You’re not gonna watch a more competitive girls game in November than GC South Side last night.   For GC to fight back and win that one against the athleticism and defense south side was throwing at them says a lot about their fight.  Neither of these teams are gonna lose many games this year.  How did the South Side TCA game end up?