West TN Teams

BallIsLife1

17 hours ago, GlassHouseBound said:

Good game between GC/TCA.    GC pretty much controlled entire game.    Pushed it to double figures and held it there for most of the game.  Got to 18-20 at one point.   Probably learned a little lesson by taking the foot off the gas against a good team and let TCA get back close and put some pressure on them late.  But in the end GC was too much. 

Gibson County did not clear their bench. The players that that they use played hard the entire game. Mitch Wilkins does not let the foot off the gas. The clear difference in the game was the dominating second quarter of Gibson County. Gibson County got out to a huge lead and threatened to blow the game wide open. Trinity Christian scratched and clawed their way back into the game. From my perspective, Gibson County did not let the fill off the gas. TCA got back in the game and fell six points short.

It’s clear the TCA fans are taking what I said personal.   I never said Wilkins put subs in or held the girls back.  My point was that when they got up by 18-20 points the girls on the floor seemed to get sloppy and not play with the same energy.    TCA took advantage.   Kudos to them for not laying down.   Either way.  Was a good game between two of the better teams in west TN