Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

1 hour ago, Avidalum23 said:

I’ve been keeping my opinion to myself..but after all this senseless trash talk here’s what I think…

Myers was too much for you all last time…won’t be much of a difference this go around. SG walks away in this one 42-7. 

You actually think it will be that one sided, Oneida plays a good brand of defense, its really rare for anyone to score 42 on them. I can see a 2 or 3 score win . Then again who knows.

4 hours ago, pujo said:

You actually think it will be that one sided, Oneida plays a good brand of defense, its really rare for anyone to score 42 on them. I can see a 2 or 3 score win . Then again who knows.

Been hiding in the back of the room reading.Fun thread Ole Spike has figured how to throw and reel in a whopper flopper.Got a couple big ones on the line.Kudos little buddy keep em edgy.Everyone one of us knows this is a great pickup game so get all you can out of them.Good Ole Meigs or another reg 3 team is gonna break some hearts anyway!

Pujo i agree 100%!

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Been hiding in the back of the room reading.Fun thread Ole Spike has figured how to throw and reel in a whopper flopper.Got a couple big ones on the line.Kudos little buddy keep em edgy.Everyone one of us knows this is a great pickup game so get all you can out of them.Good Ole Meigs or another reg 3 team is gonna break some hearts anyway!

Pujo i agree 100%!

I wander where he got that score at? looks like he went back and looked at the Meigs South Greene scores from the last four years :D

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Pujo i agree 100%!

image.jpeg.257d116040bd1e13c64c320279ced7cb.jpeg

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

2 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

I believe Oneida keeps this game close.  

Williamsburg hung 50 on us game 1. They’re a legit team and their QB was listed preseason as the #10 or #11 athlete in the state of Kentucky. We are better now than then and we’ve typically schemed dual threat QBs decent in the past. I’m sure he’ll make plays, he’s to good of an athlete to completely shut down most likely. If we can muster 3 scores I like our chances of being in this one. 

2 hours ago, crow said:

Williamsburg hung 50 on us game 1. They’re a legit team and their QB was listed preseason as the #10 or #11 athlete in the state of Kentucky. We are better now than then and we’ve typically schemed dual threat QBs decent in the past. I’m sure he’ll make plays, he’s to good of an athlete to completely shut down most likely. If we can muster 3 scores I like our chances of being in this one. 

Probably not seen a qb scramble as good as Luke, besides Swafford since I've been watching Meigs. Put a qb spy on him cover the receivers well and force a throw.