Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

Just now, Spike016 said:

I text you and told you I felt good!! I won’t post what you text back :roflolk:

Glad you were right. Oneida came out and played well from the first whistle. Credit where it’s due, it got chippy on the SG side but they regained their composure and played a good game. They’re a dangerous bunch, we just controlled the line of scrimmage and they just couldn’t get us off the field. We had a ton of 3rd down conversions and 1st downs tonight. Very good win against a good SG team. 

Just now, crow said:

Glad you were right. Oneida came out and played well from the first whistle. Credit where it’s due, it got chippy on the SG side but they regained their composure and played a good game. They’re a dangerous bunch, we just controlled the line of scrimmage and they just couldn’t get us off the field. We had a ton of 3rd down conversions and 1st downs tonight. Very good win against a good SG team. 

I’ll agree they gathered the emotions and played ball. I seen a lot of players helping each other up. Congrats SG on a great season. 

On 11/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, rebelhill37 said:
On 11/5/2021 at 9:00 PM, Spike016 said:

Oneida ain’t gonna be able to stop Luke Myers. Y’all gonna wish you lost last week. Oneida??? REALLY?! At halftime y’all are gonna be saying I-neida cigarette. I see a blow out in the foreseeable future. My prediction is 44-6. WHERE EVEN IS ONEIDA?!?! 

On 11/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, Avidalum23 said:

I’ve been keeping my opinion to myself..but after all this senseless trash talk here’s what I think…

Myers was too much for you all last time…won’t be much of a difference this go around. SG walks away in this one 42-7. 

On 11/8/2021 at 2:37 AM, rebel7787 said:

Really wont matter when we spread you out and throw it around but i have alot of faith in our OL and could see us making play calling very easy for the OC this week.

On 11/7/2021 at 3:05 AM, rebel7787 said:

MAN OH MAN the rematch!!! Sadly this time the game wont be close enough for the the chain’s to matter this time. I wonder what excuses will be made this time….. Anyway with 11 point win over york i expect this to be an easy dub for the rebels maybe even some running clock to get you guys back home in the same day!!! As always good luck to both sides hope the players of both teams remain healthy and produce a good game! 

image.thumb.jpeg.d1f8c19015accd8271a1a72788f3da02.jpeg

Congratulations to the Oneida Indians! That’s why you never say a blow out.  I did think SG would get the W, but sometimes what we think is crap :mrgreen:.  I’ll watch the film and give my thoughts on your game against the Dogs of Carter County.   

I hate for the SG kids and congratulations on    an awesome season and especially those seniors. You guys are trending in the right direction.  Keep hitting that weight room in the offseason.

@crow & @Spike016  I’m happy for your guys.  Enjoy it!   I love ya my friends.  If you went to the game be safe on your way home.

2 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Congratulations to the Oneida Indians! That’s why you never say a blow out.  I did think SG would get the W, but sometimes what we think is crap :mrgreen:.  I’ll watch the film and give my thoughts on your game against the Dogs of Carter County.   

I hate for the SG kids and congratulations on    an awesome season and especially those seniors. You guys are trending in the right direction.  Keep hitting that weight room in the offseason.

@crow & @Spike016  I’m happy for your guys.  Enjoy it!   I love ya my friends.  If you went to the game be safe on your way home.

Thanks Romans!