Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

2 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Great onside kick! Hey SG coaches it’s supposed to go 10 yards :roflol:

Easy friend, you remember what going home in the playoffs feels like? Well there’s about 40 kids about to feel that to. It was a good game and SG regained their composure when they easily could’ve went the other way. 

Just now, crow said:

Easy friend, you remember what going home in the playoffs feels like? Well there’s about 40 kids about to feel that to. It was a good game and SG regained their composure when they easily could’ve went the other way. 

I don’t give a crap! Yeah I hate it for the kids but it’s football and they are gettin exactly what they deserve! 

On 11/7/2021 at 3:05 AM, rebel7787 said:

MAN OH MAN the rematch!!! Sadly this time the game wont be close enough for the the chain’s to matter this time. I wonder what excuses will be made this time….. Anyway with 11 point win over york i expect this to be an easy dub for the rebels maybe even some running clock to get you guys back home in the same day!!! As always good luck to both sides hope the players of both teams remain healthy and produce a good game! 

:grin::bored::grin: time for roundball