Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

5 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Congratulations to the Oneida Indians! That’s why you never say a blow out.  I did think SG would get the W, but sometimes what we think is crap :mrgreen:.  I’ll watch the film and give my thoughts on your game against the Dogs of Carter County.   

I hate for the SG kids and congratulations on    an awesome season and especially those seniors. You guys are trending in the right direction.  Keep hitting that weight room in the offseason.

@crow & @Spike016  I’m happy for your guys.  Enjoy it!   I love ya my friends.  If you went to the game be safe on your way home.

OH, I’m sure the Oneida faithful can’t wait for you to watch the “film” of their game to give your expert opinion :roflolk: 

You’re the same guy that didn’t know about chain-gate…..what a doichecanoe….go pull for your “other” team

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

OH, I’m sure the Oneida faithful can’t wait for you to watch the “film” of their game to give your expert opinion :roflolk: 

You’re the same guy that didn’t know about chain-gate…..what a doichecanoe….go pull for your “other” team

At least he has showed up and said something. The rest still ain’t said a word! They must have a mouth full of that crow! 

• Upvote 1

Stat time!!!

Oneida:

Rushing: 219

Passing: 7 of 9 for 114 

First Downs: 29

Offensive plays: 64 for 333

Turnovers: 0

Penalties: 6 for 51

Sacked allowed: 0 for 0

Time of Possession: 37:12

3rd downs: 8 of 11

4th Downs: 2 for 2

Punts: 1 for 35

SG:

Rushing: 14

Passing: 13-22 for 224 and 3 TD’s, 0 INT’s

First Downs: 10

Offensive plays: 30 for 238

Turnovers: 1

Penalties: 10 for 92

Sacks allowed: 6 for -26

Time of possession: 10:48

3rd downs: 1 of 4

4th downs: 1 of 3

Punts: 1 for 44

Just now, crow said:

Stat time!!!

Oneida:

SG:

6 sacks?? That OL couldn’t give him a clean pocket all night. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Stat time!!!

Oneida:

SG:

Pure domination

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

I’ve never been a smarty pants on here either. I have been an adult about everything I’ve said and not childish like your comment.  I’m a fair guy and you can get on here bash me all you want; I still love ya.  I pull for a lot of teams. I like HS football just like you.  Have blessed week.

16 minutes ago, gcapride said:

:roflol:

21 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

wow...awesome!  Thank Tim, Mark and John L.  Way to go Indians. Play to win.  Glad to know the Hungarian population is on the uprising.  Good blood for Oneida!!  Roll on Indians.  Oh man, my Hampton Bulldogs!

Battlefront_Luke.jpg

Man you gotta book a flight. Hampton at The Reservation and El Rey’s on me!!! How you gonna pass on that?