Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

On 11/8/2021 at 2:25 AM, rebel7787 said:

Your definitely one of those people who has never lost unless cheated… Sometimes you just get ur butt kicked….

Helllo???? You still cryin up on Rebel Hill?? Can you walk straight? Just wondering after that butt whooping we just gave y’all! 

Edited by Spike016

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

Ummm hello?? Anybody home 

Yepp just got home from greeneville game....talk about boring. Oneida played a heck of a game. Really impressed with Oneidas execution on offense tonight. Honestly it felt good seeing SG get smacked in the mouth. The two best overall teams in region 1 & 2 are Oneida and Hampton and that’s evident now. Should be a great game next week. Wish it was at Hampton because I’d likely be in attendance .

On 11/8/2021 at 9:44 PM, Avidalum23 said:

I’ve been keeping my opinion to myself..but after all this senseless trash talk here’s what I think…

Myers was too much for you all last time…won’t be much of a difference this go around. SG walks away in this one 42-7. 

You still sobbin up there too?  You almost had the 42 right but it was Oneida with it. Man that D just can’t handle physical football 

4 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Yepp just got home from greeneville game....talk about boring. Oneida played a heck of a game. Really impressed with Oneidas execution on offense tonight. Honestly it felt good seeing SG get smacked in the mouth. The two best overall teams in region 1 & 2 are Oneida and Hampton and that’s evident now. Should be a great game next week. Wish it was at Hampton because I’d likely be in attendance .

After trash talkin and you say you’re half they lost?? You probably was at the SG but just don’t wanna admit the butt kickin you saw. 

1 minute ago, Spike016 said:

After trash talkin and you say you’re half they lost?? You probably was at the SG but just don’t wanna admit the butt kickin you saw. 

All I said was that SG receivers could be the difference and they weren’t. Oneida did whatever they wanted to...I am in no way, shape, or form a fan of SG. I was at Oneida and Hampton last year and sat on oneidas side. Big fan of Tony and what he did there and always enjoy how physical the Indians play. The other SG supporters are the ones that talked the trash. 

1 minute ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

All I said was that SG receivers could be the difference and they weren’t. Oneida did whatever they wanted to...I am in no way, shape, or form a fan of SG. I was at Oneida and Hampton last year and sat on oneidas side. Big fan of Tony and what he did there and always enjoy how physical the Indians play. The other SG supporters are the ones that talked the trash. 

Coming up next week? 

41 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

I’ve never been a smarty pants on here either. I have been an adult about everything I’ve said and not childish like your comment.  I’m a fair guy and you can get on here bash me all you want; I still love ya.  I pull for a lot of teams. I like HS football just like you.  Have blessed week.

I’ve been on here since you were a sperm in your daddys groin. Head over to the 4A board and “love” on your other team, douchecanoe….

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1