Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

1 minute ago, crow said:

Yes but from different regions so seeding doesn’t matter then. If from different regions then top side hosts odd years and bottom in even. TC and H2O are both region 4 so higher seed (H2O) hosts even though they were in the bottom side of the bracket. Every year in round 1 when the bracket is made for round 1 the 1 seed from odd number regions are put on the top side of each bracket quadrant and the 1 from the even are placed on the bottom side. That’s why they alternate top to bottom to give an equal and random chance of hosting. on the top

That is about as clear as mud LOL...  I'm sorry but if Oneida is a number two seed and Hampton is a number two seed and if region 1 is an odd Region, then why should Hampton not host????

1 hour ago, uknoit2 said:

Dang pride! You've reverted to your old ways! Rom 5:8 is a good one. You won't get a rise outta that one  

I tried, LOL! Glad you rednecks won, just because you’ve got another kid playing. If another 4 wasn’t playing, I coulda cared less. Well, except for that greendevil guy that claimed he never saw the chain pulling fiasco….

26 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

That is about as clear as mud LOL...  I'm sorry but if Oneida is a number two seed and Hampton is a number two seed and if region 1 is an odd Region, then why should Hampton not host????

Well I just noticed that Oneida is hosting Hampton In The Big Ones' contest next week, so I guess it's official. Guess the Hampton faithful will be making a trip to El Rey's next week,

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

I tried, LOL! Glad you rednecks won, just because you’ve got another kid playing. If another 4 wasn’t playing, I coulda cared less. Well, except for that greendevil guy that claimed he never saw the chain pulling fiasco….

:roflolk: 

I appreciate that...in a lot of ways I'll miss having one on the field but I'll enjoy it till it ends

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

What I said/asked was how do you know someone wasn’t standing on it?  I watched the video Appvol posted.  I seen in the video the guy pulling it, but I could not tell by the video if someone wasn’t or was standing on it? If the guy was truly doing what you are claiming, I do not support that and never will. If you want to hate me or continue attacking me for being honest, I’m cool with that. I love ya and more importantly Jesus loves you.  

@uknoit2 I appreciate the comment, Thank You 

1 minute ago, Romansfive8 said:

What I said/asked was how do you know someone wasn’t standing on it?  I watched the video Appvol posted.  I seen in the video the guy pulling it, but I could not tell by the video if someone wasn’t or was standing on it? If the guy was truly doing what you are claiming, I do not support that and never will. If you want to hate me or continue attacking me for being honest, I’m cool with that. I love ya and more importantly Jesus loves you.  

@uknoit2 I appreciate the comment, Thank You 

Pride is the greatest of chain yankers on the T. 

Oh at the back and forth that use to go on here between Hampton and GCA posters. Actually, between everyone and GCA posters :roflol:  

30 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Pride is the greatest of chain yankers on the T. 

Oh at the back and forth that use to go on here between Hampton and GCA posters. Actually, between everyone and GCA posters :roflol:  

Had to go to bed early pain is a buzzkill.CONGRATS to both teams,if I was healthy enough I would come eat fajitas with all you fellers.Good luck to two deserving teams.I told all of you those Indians may just have the stuff this year!Good Indians!

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Had to go to bed early pain is a buzzkill.CONGRATS to both teams,if I was healthy enough I would come eat fajitas with all you fellers.Good luck to two deserving teams.I told all of you those Indians may just have the stuff this year!Good Indians!

Hoping you're healing well pal

3 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

Hoping you're healing well pal

It's slow and hard mentally.Not used to being dominated by pain.Having to use a walker for 3 weeks also puts you in your place.But I always think about those that dont have a way back and that makes me feel a bit selfish.So I will pull through just gonna take time.BUT THIS TIME OF YEAR GETS ME ANXIOUS!LOL.I love watching these type games even if we ain't playing.Thankz for your well wishes!