Round 2: Oneida @ South Greene

Spike016

5 hours ago, dogtruth said:

That is about as clear as mud LOL...  I'm sorry but if Oneida is a number two seed and Hampton is a number two seed and if region 1 is an odd Region, then why should Hampton not host????

I don’t know what else to tell you, just the way it is friend. Call the TSSAA and ask Bernie I guess. Regardless of what you may have been told it doesn’t matter even or odd region. It is all top or bottom of the bracket determines home team. Next year regardless of even, odd, full moon or waxing quarter moon the bottom of the bracket will host round 3 unless both teams playing are from the same region. If they are then higher seed hosts. I might not agree with that but I know in advance that’s how it’ll go down. Just the way it is. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

It's slow and hard mentally.Not used to being dominated by pain.Having to use a walker for 3 weeks also puts you in your place.But I always think about those that dont have a way back and that makes me feel a bit selfish.So I will pull through just gonna take time.BUT THIS TIME OF YEAR GETS ME ANXIOUS!LOL.I love watching these type games even if we ain't playing.Thankz for your well wishes!

Here I got something that’ll cheer ya up. The game starts about an hour and 10 minutes in but if you want a quick pick me up jump to 1:18:15 in the video and just watch the play and be sure to listen to the call by the announcer :D

49 minutes ago, crow said:

I don’t know what else to tell you, just the way it is friend. Call the TSSAA and ask Bernie I guess. Regardless of what you may have been told it doesn’t matter even or odd region. It is all top or bottom of the bracket determines home team. Next year regardless of even, odd, full moon or waxing quarter moon the bottom of the bracket will host round 3 unless both teams playing are from the same region. If they are then higher seed hosts. I might not agree with that but I know in advance that’s how it’ll go down. Just the way it is. 

Thanks for clearing up the mud or  uhh....TSSAA...:blink:...lol

39 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Helllloooo Darling!!Loved it!

That hit set the tone for the rest of the game. I told em that secondary had some head hunters. They didn’t seem too worried. It’s ok though all you folks from Rebel Hill are welcome to come watch Oneida vs Hampton. I mean that’s unless you don’t have round ball practice. :roflolk:

Congratulations to the Indians! Nice win. Myers didn’t seem 100% to me. I’m sad he has to end his high school career without being able to do what he’s capable of. It was a great season for the Rebels and they have nothing to hang their heads about. Good luck to Oneida moving forward. It’s time for me to move on the orange ball threads. I have to see what we can do there. Eat it up Indians. You earned it!

9 minutes ago, Rebel82 said:

Congratulations to the Indians! Nice win. Myers didn’t seem 100% to me. I’m sad he has to end his high school career without being able to do what he’s capable of. It was a great season for the Rebels and they have nothing to hang their heads about. Good luck to Oneida moving forward. It’s time for me to move on the orange ball threads. I have to see what we can do there. Eat it up Indians. You earned it!

Was he really not 100% or was it he hadn’t seen a front 7 like Oneida all year? 

6 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

What I said/asked was how do you know someone wasn’t standing on it?  I watched the video Appvol posted.  I seen in the video the guy pulling it, but I could not tell by the video if someone wasn’t or was standing on it? If the guy was truly doing what you are claiming, I do not support that and never will. If you want to hate me or continue attacking me for being honest, I’m cool with that. I love ya and more importantly Jesus loves you.  

@uknoit2 I appreciate the comment, Thank You 

Bud, I don’t hate anybody. The chain thing was addressed by ole Bernie and he made changes based on the facts. I don’t like Bernie so I’m in no way sticking up for him. He wouldn’t have acted if it was just a guy standing on the chain. Good going back and forth with you. I’m going to crawl back in my hole.