Farragut @ Science Hill

osunut2

On 11/6/2021 at 3:10 PM, blazer1set said:

Yeah, that and community support (or lack thereof)...   According to that article below there were only 600 fans at the game last night.    What???     Science Hill is the 4th biggest HS in the entire state (2020 Fall Enrollments | TSSAA) with over 2,200 students  and only 600 fans come to a playoff game?     I'm assuming the 600 includes the Farragut fans too.   I can't stand Science Hill as a team but those kids deserve better support.

https://www.johnsoncitypress.com/sports/watch-hilltoppers-suffer-heartbreaking-double-overtime-loss/article_d02beb22-3e97-11ec-aba7-c761472ce44f.html

I chalk it up to the PA announcer at Kermit Tipton.  He's highly, highly annoying.  Next season when the Tribe play there, I'll be wearing noise canceling headphones or something, so my ears are not profusely bleeding after the game.

6 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

I chalk it up to the PA announcer at Kermit Tipton.  He's highly, highly annoying.  Next season when the Tribe play there, I'll be wearing noise canceling headphones or something, so my ears are not profusely bleeding after the game.

Would you be referring to..... "Y O U   M A Y   M O V E   T H E   C H A I N S,  I T ' S   A N O T H E R   H I L L T O P P E R ..." and the crowd is supposed to say "First down"

2 minutes ago, SWVAHavokFan said:

Yep that guy.

We played at Sullivan Central a few years ago.     When we were on offense their tuba player played a very loud solo except he deliberately missed some notes, it just made me want to crawl out of my skin.       Believe it or not it was more annoying than the Topper guy with that "move the chains" thing......

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

We played at Sullivan Central a few years ago.     When we were on offense their tuba player played a very loud solo except he deliberately missed some notes, it just made me want to crawl out of my skin.       Believe it or not it was more annoying than the Topper guy with that "move the chains" thing......

If I was you guys, I wouldn't ever play them again. :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Be glad you never had to play at Blackman when they opened. They had their own karaoke to go with the band