Betsy Makes A Long Trip To AC For 2nd Round

47 minutes ago, EHSTrack06 said:

Should be a fight..Unless EHS can score early then it'll be all down here. If AC sticks around it could go down to the wire. Hopefully not a trap game. 

I agree.  I don’t believe in the least AC is going to lay down.  Those dudes fight the whole time so we have to be ready.  Missing some playmakers doesn’t mean they won’t fight.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mave4life8519 said:

So your saying they need to fire coach Chadwell???? He is by far the best coach at AC. You could say if the head coach plays to many kids both ways he needs to be fired he can only coach 12 to 18 kids. 

Well have not mentioned fire as in firing. Mentioned however they need to shake up the defense as in past Mavs could out score the defense but now they obviously can't. And it's obvious to we need a better defence..period...all many teams need a good defense so they work on it. Whatever and who ever it takes to help win this game with Betsy would be great. But we have to do our homework. I feel if our defense plays like last year than we have a chance. And it's only normal to want more out the Mavs.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

8 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Is this game just academic, i.e., a warmup for round 3 against the GREENE?       Or does AC pin their ears back (whatever that means) and make a game of it?

If we just had that quick ability to score quickly as we started. I would feel more comfortable and we had a good secondary. We have a great blitz but this QB at Betsy manages to get away for huge yard or deep pass.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

Oak Ridge have some of the most passionate fans on here followed by Greeneville and Betsy in our general area. I have not been as passionate as I should have. I think if you love high school football and specifically your team then your going to show passion and care. You want the best for all involved. Passion most of the time is tough Love or some call it constructive love. I appreciate and love all our coaching staff. They have done miracles for the Mavs players over the years and we have been blessed each year. Going forward I think OR Greeneville Betsy will want the best for there teams. I want only the best for the Mavs and do not want to be a fair weather fan.  In saying that lol... No more fair weather Seymour games. ...That's not the Mavs I know!

Go Mavs Beat Betsy!

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Oak Ridge have some of the most passionate fans on here followed by Greeneville and Betsy in our general area. I have not been as passionate as I should have. I think if you love high school football and specifically your team then your going to show passion and care. You want the best for all involved. Passion most of the time is tough Love or some call it constructive love. I appreciate and love all our coaching staff. They have done miracles for the Mavs players over the years and we have been blessed each year. Going forward I think OR Greeneville Betsy will want the best for there teams. I want only the best for the Mavs and do not want to be a fair weather fan.  In saying that lol... No more fair weather Seymour games. ...That's not the Mavs I know!

Go Mavs Beat Betsy!

Mav you are passionate about your team and AC has had some good teams in the past but losing your QB really hurt this team bad this year.

It always best to be at the game real time. The excitement is unbelievable. Anyone that has the option to see a playoff game at AC will see what they have to offer in fireworks stravaganza great announcers. But missing this one I believe you will miss two really good teams going at it 110%. For those former alumni players families or some person like me stuck in beautiful Olympic Mountains it's hard to make it. I miss it so much! Getting me on a plane however is nearly impossible....But in saying all that, some can still see the game televised live NFHS app TV not the greatest but you do see the game live and hear the crowd and announcers. This should be a great one to watch. Win or you go home and clean the lockers out get ready for another exciting year of Highschool Football.

Best of luck to both teams and stay injury free!