Betsy Makes A Long Trip To AC For 2nd Round

7 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It always best to be at the game real time. The excitement is unbelievable. Anyone that has the option to see a playoff game at AC will see what they have to offer in fireworks stravaganza great announcers. But missing this one I believe you will miss two really good teams going at it 110%. For those former alumni players families or some person like me stuck in beautiful Olympic Mountains it's hard to make it. I miss it so much! Getting me on a plane however is nearly impossible....But in saying all that, some can still see the game televised live NFHS app TV not the greatest but you do see the game live and hear the crowd and announcers. This should be a great one to watch. Win or you go home and clean the lockers out get ready for another exciting year of Highschool Football.

Best of luck to both teams and stay injury free!

Well the excitement is unbelievable if the Mav's are winning not so much when they aren't.  I've been to those AC vs Greeneville Play-off games when the wind was taken right out of the stadium.  The announcer is a Homer to say the least calling players by nicknames and fastly saying the opposing teams player's name after they make a play with a different tone to say the least.  It's always fun to see the a packed crowd leave at half after a big fireworks show in the beginning :thumb: 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well the excitement is unbelievable if the Mav's are winning not so much when they aren't.  I've been to those AC vs Greeneville Play-off games when the wind was taken right out of the stadium.  The announcer is a Homer to say the least calling players by nicknames and fastly saying the opposing teams player's name after they make a play with a different tone to say the least.  It's always fun to see the a packed crowd leave at half after a big fireworks show in the beginning :thumb: 

Swipes, a lot of people don’t know it, but the PA announcer regardless of the sport according to the TSSAA is to be considered part of the TSSAA team and crowd control. Neutral in other words. They are not radio announcers. Down, distance, yards, ball carrier and tackler name is all.

Ray Smith was the best and Darryl Bryan was very good. The knucklehead comments and being a homer was in the radio booth on either side of them.

1 hour ago, Swipes said:

:popcorneater:

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

I was always like to hear the announcer he motivates the crowd. Over hearing the last game it did not sound like the same guy. Well the Mavs hope to keep our crowd around and would like to see Besty leaving early. Lol  

On 11/8/2021 at 9:51 AM, noonesfool said:

Regardless of the score AC will play hard. It is who they are win or lose.

Noonesfool...humm...after careful consideration... I think a see a path for Mavs to pull this one off but we will have to be hitting on all cylinders...so there is hope. Not giving up this easy..Mavs don't quit!!

Cyclones beat Seymour 56-7. Seymour hangs in with AC for over a half. Logic says Cyclones should roll. But, an injured and beaten dog is the most dangerous. You gotta play this game and every game from now on like it’s the state championship. There are no easy wins. Survival is the game. EHS is an injured player or two away from getting bumped. Same for Greeneville and everyone else. You never know what will happen. Bear down Cyclones. Prepare for a war. The goal is to be 1-0 every Friday night. And yes. Betsy will bring the cowbells. 

23 hours ago, Greendevil87 said:

Miss Bvd's video's. He could have had a lot of fun so far this year. The Morristown West one from 2018 is my favorite Makes me laugh at the end Everytime I watch it LoL

4 hours ago, gr8tplay said:

These threads aren’t the same without him. Much prayers for him. Hope he’s doing better. 

I would give anything to hear him blow this game up. I can hear him now...lol...many prayers for the Big Guy!