Trousdale at Meigs County

Cam615

Meigs was what we thought they were a very good team. Like I said before speed kills and that was the defense and the two interceptions. But Meigs wow that's one bs with the actions of some of your players at end of the game. But I understand it's the last game for some of the kids but you don't pull crap like that until t end of the game. But Meigs defense was a very good defense the best I've seen all year. Also Meigs Qb is games and much respect to that kid. But the better team won tonight. 

• Like 1

Good game, can’t score 8 in a playoff game and expect to win. Last two times meigs has lost at home was 2017 and tonight only scored 8. Got to get the ball to 15 more in that game, let your players make plays. Thought our defense played great again tonight. Gave up 1-2 big plays though that really changed the momentum. As for the aftermath penalties, no excuses but as competitors I think everyone understands the raw emotions of a teenager in that situation. Hate that it happened, much respect for TC and hope to see them again next year. Series tied 2-2 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TFLpride said:

Good game, can’t score 8 in a playoff game and expect to win. Last two times meigs has lost at home was 2017 and tonight only scored 8. Got to get the ball to 15 more in that game, let your players make plays. Thought our defense played great again tonight. Gave up 1-2 big plays though that really changed the momentum. As for the aftermath penalties, no excuses but as competitors I think everyone understands the raw emotions of a teenager in that situation. Hate that it happened, much respect for TC and hope to see them again next year. Series tied 2-2 

Nothing but respect now you guys no the type of games we won the last few years to get to you guys in the semis 

38 minutes ago, TCnation said:

I can't emphasize how good our D played tonight...inspired performance 

Not hard to defend when we run the same play over and over.

TC played a heck of a ballgame. They hit harder, they wanted it more and they just flat out beat Meigs.

Meigs had their opportunities and could not capitalize and TC did when it needed to on that first TD punching it in on 4th and goal after being stuffed 3 plays in a row.

Great comeback by TC and heart by those boys to make it happen.

Meigs did not look like the same team I've seen out there on the field all year and I would say that it due to the way TC played tonight.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tiger2 said:

Not hard to defend when we run the same play over and over.

TC played a heck of a ballgame. They hit harder, they wanted it more and they just flat out beat Meigs.

Meigs had their opportunities and could not capitalize and TC did when it needed to on that first TD punching it in on 4th and goal after being stuffed 3 plays in a row.

Great comeback by TC and heart by those boys to make it happen.

Meigs did not look like the same team I've seen out there on the field all year and I would say that it due to the way TC played tonight.

Typical TC/Meigs game. Lumber was being layed tonight. Your QB is a warrior cause that young man took some shots but kept going. Gonna be some sore young men on both sides tomorrow morning. Hopefully no serious injuries all around

9 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Claiborne had the big run to set up TC’s 1st TD, Kane Burnley’s 19th carry of the season led to TC’s 2nd TD, defensively it’s was all 11 guys, played lights out 

Who is #22 for the jackets? Don’t see that number on the roster. 

Also, do you think #40 is playing well at LB filing in for injured players?  He’s a big dude at least.