A pack ov Wolfs ere comin two 825

STARSNBARS

I thought there would be a few more Westridge fans on the T. I hope y’all travel well and your students show up. D-B crowd was disappointing. The band opted out, and the team rode in school busses. The AD pulled up in a Tundra though. He wasn’t sitting on Ole Yeller for 2.5 hours. 

Edited by Red Rebels

29 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I thought there would be a few more Westridge fans on the T. I hope y’all travel well and your students show up. D-B crowd was disappointing. The band opted out, and the team rode in school busses. The AD pulled up in a Tundra though. He wasn’t sitting on Ole Yeller for 2.5 hours. 

Those of us here the "T" tend to lay fairly low RR....The fan support this year has been great. I would expect there will be a large following in Maryville this Friday. Not sure if the band will make the trip, however I haven't heard they will not be traveling. Forecast looks like good football weather. As far as the game goes, everyone knows the task at hand for the Pack. These Wolves have been told all year long they wont/can't win, from preseason (predicted to go 0-10 or 1-9) to the first playoff game. With that said, I couldn't be more proud of the coaches, players and fans for coming together to support this new school. Nothing but total respect for the program there at Maryville and what they have done and sustained over the years. You guys have done what every single school in TN aspires to be. Praying for a clean game with no injuries and as always GO PACK GO!!!!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 83SouthRebel said:

Those of us here the "T" tend to lay fairly low RR....The fan support this year has been great. I would expect there will be a large following in Maryville this Friday. Not sure if the band will make the trip, however I haven't heard they will not be traveling. Forecast looks like good football weather. As far as the game goes, everyone knows the task at hand for the Pack. These Wolves have been told all year long they wont/can't win, from preseason (predicted to go 0-10 or 1-9) to the first playoff game. With that said, I couldn't be more proud of the coaches, players and fans for coming together to support this new school. Nothing but total respect for the program there at Maryville and what they have done and sustained over the years. You guys have done what every single school in TN aspires to be. Praying for a clean game with no injuries and as always GO PACK GO!!!!

Great post! The season is getting fun at this point. 

On 11/7/2021 at 7:28 AM, BroadwayBarberShop said:

“Another thing that helps is Cleveland was, by many observers, the most athlete-laden team in Region 2-6A — which includes Maryville. In other words, the Wolves will face a better football team this week, but not necessarily the same level of physical ability.”

Hoo boy….

https://www.timesnews.net/sports/west-ridge-is-last-class-6a-team-standing/article_eb93e2f4-3f53-11ec-9a2d-83cec7e78a03.html

I do crack up when people say Maryville is not that athletic.  I was looking through the Program I bought earlier this season.  I counted over 30 kids that run a 4.79 or better.  That is a lot of speed.

3 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I do crack up when people say Maryville is not that athletic.  I was looking through the Program I bought earlier this season.  I counted over 30 kids that run a 4.79 or better.  That is a lot of speed.

Fritz drives us crazy up here in NETN too. Don't hold his lack of knowledge, craziness or whatever you want to call it, against us. 

Edited by 83SouthRebel

2 hours ago, 83SouthRebel said:

Great post bud. I hope there is a huge crowd. I don’t think all of the parents came down for DB. I was really shocked. Save travels. 

3 hours ago, 83SouthRebel said:

Fritz drives us crazy up here in NETN too. Don't hold his lack of knowledge, craziness or whatever you want to call it, against us. 

I bet he does. His hot takes might send some collateral damage your way. We realize it's him and not Westridge. 

It sounds like you all are...

Do do do do do do do dodo dododo dodo

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, 83SouthRebel said:

3 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Those folks who say Maryville is not athletic are probably not that athletic themselves. One look through the first 7 or so profiles on Maryville's HUDL account will tell you the Rebels have a stellar weightlifting and conditioning program. Teams do not win state titles by tactics and motivational speeches alone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I've got van load coming to watch the game. DBs band not showing up explains why they didn't have a lot of fans with them.