A pack ov Wolfs ere comin two 825

STARSNBARS

31 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Were just funnin' with y'all. Were you here the last time South came to Mairvul? We had brown hard Bermuda back then. It's a lot softer this time of year than it used to be.  

I know you are. I've honestly not ran across a rude Maryville fan. Yes, I was present for the South vs Maryville game. Love the atmosphere there and how close the stands are to the field. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 83SouthRebel said:

I know you are. I've honestly not ran across a rude Maryville fan. Yes, I was present for the South vs Maryville game. Love the atmosphere there and how close the stands are to the field. 

I can't remember his Name , but I do Remember that you guys had a Great QB when you came down here then . On another note , it must be so weird for you guys that no longer have the school that you or your kids attended . I can't imagine Losing Maryville to other schools combining . I remember seeing this happening when I was in School when Heritage and William Blount were created and I remember feeling bad for some of those guys who basically lost the school they grew up with . The fact that your Combined School has made the second round in the Playoffs in their first year is actually pretty amazing and it's nice to see you guys from the Old schools being all in . The Future looks really Bright for you guys , Congratulations on such a great Beginning !

2 hours ago, 83SouthRebel said:

I know they say they do it save money, but I think the track should be around the practice field. I've never been to a track meet where you needed the entire football bleachers. I like being able to hear what you are yelling at us. 

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

I can't remember his Name , but I do Remember that you guys had a Great QB when you came down here then . On another note , it must be so weird for you guys that no longer have the school that you or your kids attended . I can't imagine Losing Maryville to other schools combining . I remember seeing this happening when I was in School when Heritage and William Blount were created and I remember feeling bad for some of those guys who basically lost the school they grew up with . The fact that your Combined School has made the second round in the Playoffs in their first year is actually pretty amazing and it's nice to see you guys from the Old schools being all in . The Future looks really Bright for you guys , Congratulations on such a great Beginning !

QB was Curt Phillips who went on to Wisconsin. Very kind words Pep....mixed emotions on the closing of the schools but annexation made by Kingsport into the county hurt tremendously. I am excited for not only the sports programs but also the amount of classes and CTE classes that are being offered. The facilities are top notch but I hate the track around the field. 

1 hour ago, 83SouthRebel said:

QB was Curt Phillips who went on to Wisconsin. Very kind words Pep....mixed emotions on the closing of the schools but annexation made by Kingsport into the county hurt tremendously. I am excited for not only the sports programs but also the amount of classes and CTE classes that are being offered. The facilities are top notch but I hate the track around the field. 

83SR......Whut haz happuned two my buddy up thair thait used two bee onn tha T thait wuz a big South fan...???......He wuz/iz a dennust inn tha area....:popcorneater:

6 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I think the coach at Sullivan West Ridge has declared a Twitter blackout. There is absolutely no chatter from Blountville that our operatives have intercepted in Blount County.

One of the Twitter accounts (maybe wrhs_wolveslive, I'm thinking) got in a little trouble I believe during the D-B game for bashing Hilton's playcalling.  I just remember my girlfriend replying "I assume you're not from the Colonial Heights area?"  :D

2 hours ago, 83SouthRebel said:

Never forget the time I went to in-laws for a holiday dinner and my mother in law was watching TV and her Husband changed the channel while she went into the kitchen to get things ready. She stuck her head in the room and said I thought we were watching "It's A Wonderful Life"  and he said we are but we're watching the new updated version of it starring Curt Phillips and the Wisconsin Badgers.

4 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I know they say they do it save money, but I think the track should be around the practice field. I've never been to a track meet where you needed the entire football bleachers. I like being able to hear what you are yelling at us. 

Our school put the track around the soccer field.  I am not suggesting soccer is less important or attended than football ....or am I?

• Like 1

Sullivan County had their long awaited open house tonight to allow anyone and everyone to tour the facilities. I am even more impressed now that I have seen it in person. I still don't like the track around the field to the football stadium and there are future plans to "finish" the football stadium with additional seating and video board. If I could post pics, I'd share. 

Edited by 83SouthRebel