Rd. 2 Riverside hosts Summertown

@38320

12 minutes ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Summertown gave up more of a fight than I expected 12 is a good athlete but other than that not much on O ,defense was solid 8 is prob best LB Riverside has seen all year.

Your right on all your points. I thought Summertown got away from their game plan to early. Their second series was money

6 hours ago, Pantherpride45 said:

Riverside played the most undisciplined I’ve seen all year they must clean those penalties up or they may be packing it up next week can’t do this against Forrest gave summertown 5 1st downs off of offside penalties 

Forrest doesn’t have the horses to make us pay for mistakes this will be over early just like the LC game wish we would’ve played a decent team before the semis but doesn’t seem like that will happen.

1 hour ago, RHSPanther15 said:

Forrest doesn’t have the horses to make us pay for mistakes this will be over early just like the LC game wish we would’ve played a decent team before the semis but doesn’t seem like that will happen.

I agree with your post, but I wouldn’t underestimate Forrest. I do see this one being over quick if we show up and clean the penalties up 

5 hours ago, RHSPanther15 said:

I hope you’re right Chief but they haven’t forgot 2 years ago when y’all shock the  whole county of Marshall this will be a intense game

Edited by Pantherpride45
  • Like 1