Marion @ H20

H2Oman

Our kiddos are good too. I know they will still be stewing after last season's game. Our kiddos will show up and play a great game. Our coaches will have them prepared and we will have a chance to win the game. What more can you ask? Watertown always has a good team but they lost a real good player from last year. Our best players are all still here. I think that will get us the win in this game but it will be a close game. We have run a lot of the same plays this year but we will have a few new ones this week. I hope everyone just has confidence in these kiddos. These are some great young men that represent our school well each and every week. As always it is a great day to be a warrior!

On 11/5/2021 at 9:48 PM, H2Oman said:

Marion comes in to this matchup with a lot hype and probably will be favored by a lot on these boards, but I’m telling you I wouldn’t bet against the Purple Tigers!!!

Offense has done a 180 and are putting up points in large numbers. You add that to an already stellar D and we are going to be tough to handle!

Should be a great game!!

Well first and foremost I wanted to own up to the TC/Watertown score prediction.  I was wrong and congrats on that huge victory.  I've been out West filming (actually been in the hospital from the suckers putting bullets through this ole body).  So let's get that out of the way.  Next we have our hands full this week with Meigs.  Not sure how that will unfold, but a 3rd Round match-up sure would be nice!!!!  I predict a 8 point win for Watertown over Marion!  Good Luck and stay healthy!!!!

@Mr. Postman1 the gripes you have about Marion County would go away if you would just win the game. Well, they might not go away, but they sure wouldn't get under your skin as much as you let them. This is not me condoning the behavior, but every fan base has them. 

@PurplePride2021 we couldn't find you after the Meigs lost. Must have been on vacation that week. Glad to see you are still alive. 

As for the game, I don't see our boys winning Friday. 

Coaching: Advantage Watertown

Talent: Equal (Should be Marion but it is underutilized in my opinion)

Clicking at the right time: Advantage Watertown

Toughness/physicality: Advantage Watertown

Homefield: Advantage Watertown

I've kept it short and sweet. The odds are against us, but that is why the game is played. Will be there cheering the Warriors on.  

27 minutes ago, JohnDutton said:

Well first and foremost I wanted to own up to the TC/Watertown score prediction.  I was wrong and congrats on that huge victory.  I've been out West filming (actually been in the hospital from the suckers putting bullets through this ole body).  So let's get that out of the way.  Next we have our hands full this week with Meigs.  Not sure how that will unfold, but a 3rd Round match-up sure would be nice!!!!  I predict a 8 point win for Watertown over Marion!  Good Luck and stay healthy!!!!

Beth finally wised up and put you in the hospital!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oldfaithful said:

@Mr. Postman1 the gripes you have about Marion County would go away if you would just win the game. Well, they might not go away, but they sure wouldn't get under your skin as much as you let them. This is not me condoning the behavior, but every fan base has them. 

@PurplePride2021 we couldn't find you after the Meigs lost. Must have been on vacation that week. Glad to see you are still alive. 

As for the game, I don't see our boys winning Friday. 

Coaching: Advantage Watertown

Talent: Equal (Should be Marion but it is underutilized in my opinion)

Clicking at the right time: Advantage Watertown

Toughness/physicality: Advantage Watertown

Homefield: Advantage Watertown

I've kept it short and sweet. The odds are against us, but that is why the game is played. Will be there cheering the Warriors on.  

I’m going to the other big game this week at Meigs but planing on watching the winners play next week! 
how about a game report? Injuries? Ect?

7 hours ago, JohnDutton said:

Here’s to healing!!

Think this matchup depends on what H20 team shows up.... MC isn't as good as they have been in the past but neither is the waterboys! I think it is going to be a good game though. I don't think either team blows either out, good matchup, both good teams, going to be fun to watch....... I am going to go H20 by 7....... However I could just as easily take MC by 7, but I am going to take the home team. 

5 minutes ago, GBO52 said:

Think this matchup depends on what H20 team shows up.... MC isn't as good as they have been in the past but neither is the waterboys! I think it is going to be a good game though. I don't think either team blows either out, good matchup, both good teams, going to be fun to watch....... I am going to go H20 by 7....... However I could just as easily take MC by 7, but I am going to take the home team. 

You coming out