Marion @ H20

H2Oman

28 minutes ago, powerp said:

I agree. Watched it online. Too many studs for a predictable left/right game. Watertown was a step ahead and when y’all tried to pass they had it blanketed.

Didn't have an option #2 when Taye got hurt. That's on coaching. 

Have to make a run at it next year. Good luck to your boys the rest of the way. Nice win tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

I will eat the crow. Marion boys let me down. Meigs did too. The run right and run left caught up to them both. Sounds like y’all boys do pretty much the same but play better defense. Hats off! Enjoy the ride while it last and don’t worry I will pick against you again this week! I’m just keeping it real

You just keep getting it really wrong!!!:thumb:

30 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

I was really proud of the sportsmanship both teams showed at the end of the game… A lot of hugging showing true respect for each other!!!

Our kids are usually like that. They help others up after tackles and congratulate teams in a loss. There's a few that like to dog us but these kids are good sports no matter what sore losers say.

Just now, PurplePower68 said:

Our kids are usually like that. They help others up after tackles and congratulate teams in a loss. There's a few that like to dog us but these kids are good sports no matter what sore losers say.

I kept my eye on both sides after the game and thought both teams represented their schools and communities well!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Something like that. We usually have around that many seniors each year. Won't be much of a dropoff next year. Have some good underclassmen and the freshman class this year may be one of the best we've ever had. Couple spots that will be tough to fill but have a couple coming back home that went somewhere else that will contribute a lot.

Y’all boys better send some coaches to some camps to learn to throw the football. With team I saw play Meigs y’all should never not score points. Offense is too predictable. I’m just keeping it real

Just now, TyroneBiggums said:

Gashed them in a game you lost? I guess if your goal is to look good not scoring points then go for it. Can’t win when you don’t score touchdowns though. I’m just keeping it real

We won 31-21… not only are your predictions horrible, but your memory is too!

Im 100% keeping it real!