Marion @ H20

H2Oman

2 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

MC has internal issues that need to be addressed before they, 

A. Get beat again next year and the year after. 
B. Attempt to get kids from elsewhere

C. Before they lose kids to another team that plays down the road from them since they are always playing more football as of late down the stretch. 

Just curious on thoughts on this guy since I haven’t heard him brought up in a whole.
True or False does Marion County wins tonight if they had Rick Ross? 

20 minutes ago, LethalAttack said:

MC has internal issues that need to be addressed before they, 

A. Get beat again next year and the year after. 
B. Attempt to get kids from elsewhere

C. Before they lose kids to another team that plays down the road from them since they are always playing more football as of late down the stretch. 

I wouldn't talk about internal issues

A. It's hard to win your last game of the season. You surely know that.

B. Who's on probation right now for recruiting violations?

C. See B.

:roflol:

Well I’m proud of the Jasper kids that played hard all season.  I hope we aren’t losing anyone to you.  I can’t think of anyone we’ve gotten in the past year or two from Jasper.  But anyways, should be a really good basketball season for this bunch.  I’m sure to all the fans and the community this loss must feel like a major let down.  It will be considered a disappointment in most eyes since we all thought this would be the year, and we all preached as if it would be.  I just hate it for the kids.  It’s okay.  Stand tall.  Keep you head up.  Disappointing, but still a great season.  

21 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Well I’m proud of the Jasper kids that played hard all season.  I hope we aren’t losing anyone to you.  I can’t think of anyone we’ve gotten in the past year or two from Jasper.  But anyways, should be a really good basketball season for this bunch.  I’m sure to all the fans and the community this loss must feel like a major let down.  It will be considered a disappointment in most eyes since we all thought this would be the year, and we all preached as if it would be.  I just hate it for the kids.  It’s okay.  Stand tall.  Keep you head up.  Disappointing, but still a great season.  

Huge letdown but most knew when Taye got hurt in the Meigs game it would really hinder the offense on down the road. A super bunch of kids who helped turn the program around the past 2 years. (That shouldn't get lost in all of this.)

Regroup and come back at it next year is all you can do. The next few years should be fun in Jasper.

I've watched these kids since little league and it's tough seeing them go out but very proud of all of them. Great players and even better young men.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Huge letdown but most knew when Taye got hurt in the Meigs game it would really hinder the offense on down the road. A super bunch of kids who helped turn the program around the past 2 years. (That shouldn't get lost in all of this.)

Regroup and come back at it next year is all you can do. The next few years should be fun in Jasper.

I've watched these kids since little league and it's tough seeing them go out but very proud of all of them. Great players and even better young men.

Nothing to say tonight that might hurt my admirers feelings but I will say this.  Tough luck for these kids, they did help turn the program back around and great group of kids.  I have coached most of them in one sport or another and we all knew it would be tough sledding 2 weeks ago when the leader went down.  Congrats to watertown though,  they did what they had to do.  I will echo several sentiments though, i hope this offensive playbook was thrown in the trash in the locker room tonight.  Without a mobile qb the offense will look like this next year and there will be more upset kids and fans at the end of the season.  Perhaps it is time to give Starkey total control of the offense and quit trying to micromanage things.  Like was said, there are two many good players on this team to bunch everyone up and have one formation.  Good luck to the seniors going forward.

• Upvote 2