McKenzie vs Cornersville

VOLnWTN

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Cornersville like to run power like Dresden. 

After watching the Dresden Vs Rebels game I second this question !! If Cville is physical and has the size and blocking to run straight and McKenzie this could be a high scoring affair on both ends, I just don’t see anyone holding McKenzie under 35 but I am still not sold on the Rebel Defense totally, but, time will tell ! 

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Not going to be a good night for Cville next Friday. 

After your last comment, it's hard to take this one seriously. Cornersville allowed only 39 points scored against them in the regular season. To put that in perspective, we faced Fayetteville who scored 247 points in the regular season and we held them to 18 and shouldn't have allowed that but they had a an 86 yard rush and a 42 yard pass. We didn't score three times in the redzone and had every chance. McKenzie has scored 258 in the regular season. So if we can stop the splash plays and tighten up the offense (which we have), and stay solid on defense it's not gonna be a pushover like you think. 

31 minutes ago, REBFAN07 said:

I degress. Mckenzie has scored 475 points in reg season and didnt even play bruceton, which could have easily been 100 more. All that is not counting the 63 from last night which brings the running total to 538. Thanks and good luck

24 minutes ago, DawgRadio said:

You're correct. I was looking at region, not overall. However, after assessing those numbers, i think it averages close to the same.

McKenzie has a great team. The points  you guys have scored don’t matter. You guys have literally played one good team and one decent team.  Please don’t take offense. I think cornersville plays in to your weakness