HUNTINGDON @ MAHS

footballover

Can't tell on this one. Film I've seen on MAHS has been impressive, but the schedule has been questionable. The only game we really have to compare to is the Mitchell game now. MAHS beat them 28-6, while we beat them 56-24. Our margin looks better, but we gave up 18 more points.. Huntingdon also had a couple turnovers tonight which has been uncharacteristic as of late.

They have a good running back and seemed to like to utilize him a lot. That plays more to Huntingdon's strengths vs the passing offense Mitchell employs.

As long as Huntingdon plays a clean game, minimizes the penalties and keeps the ball off the ground, I think we win this one as well to set up the rematch with Westview.

I'll go with a score of something like 34-20 in this one.

14 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Can't tell on this one. Film I've seen on MAHS has been impressive, but the schedule has been questionable. The only game we really have to compare to is the Mitchell game now. MAHS beat them 28-6, while we beat them 56-24. Our margin looks better, but we gave up 18 more points.. Huntingdon also had a couple turnovers tonight which has been uncharacteristic as of late.

They have a good running back and seemed to like to utilize him a lot. That plays more to Huntingdon's strengths vs the passing offense Mitchell employs.

As long as Huntingdon plays a clean game, minimizes the penalties and keeps the ball off the ground, I think we win this one as well to set up the rematch with Westview.

2 of Mitchell’s scores were late in the game when our subs where in and theirs weren’t.

17 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

But what I’ve found and seen on MAHS is they don’t give up points. They are big and fast.

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

But what I’ve found and seen on MAHS is they don’t give up points. They are big and fast.

Texted my buddy from Camden he said same thing. BIG FAST DEEP were his words. He thinks we can run on them but they will be a handful to stop. Going to have a Trenton like performance the rest of the year. Survive and advance