HUNTINGDON @ MAHS

footballover

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody played them first round in 2018 and 2019. They came off the bus looked impressive. During warmup their qb could throw 65 yards. They didn’t score a point either year. The only way they beat Huntingdon is if they have a bunch of transfers. 

Well if where I looked is correct there is 30 seniors on a 2 A squad, get ready Stangs ! Gotta have another great team game!!!

4 hours ago, MustangGuru said:

Either Jarod Hamilton of the Jackson Sun knows more about MAHS than anyone locally or he is just totally off the rocker with his prediction of Huntingdon Getting beat tomorrow night by the score of 47-15...

I personally think that Huntingdon COULD lose... but I just dont see that happening right now.. Huntingdon is firing on all cylinders right now.. they have established a passing attack, they have a dominant rushing attack and a defense right now that is PHYSICAL and FAST!!

I see this as being a flat out WAR! 

my prediction:

Huntingdon - 44

MAHS - 35

He must not respect huntingdon nor Westview thinking that, if they are not conditioned well they will get blown out

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Peabody played them first round in 2018 and 2019. They came off the bus looked impressive. During warmup their qb could throw 65 yards. They didn’t score a point either year. The only way they beat Huntingdon is if they have a bunch of transfers. 

That team in 2018 and 2019 was Freshman and Sophomores, they had good skill players but lack the experienced lineman.  Fast forward to this year everyone is mostly seniors.  This will be the best team Huntingdon has played all year.  Just hope that the misdirection plays confuses MAHS defense.  By the way I live in Memphis.

17 minutes ago, Tigers38 said:

That team in 2018 and 2019 was Freshman and Sophomores, they had good skill players but lack the experienced lineman.  Fast forward to this year everyone is mostly seniors.  This will be the best team Huntingdon has played all year.  Just hope that the misdirection plays confuses MAHS defense.  By the way I live in Memphis.

Is there much parking at the field?

Edited by horse

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

Don't know how true it is but was told they have 17 transfers.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

If true ,that would be some kinds record in itself. Think that stuff does happen in Memphis. 

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

If true ,that would be some kinds record in itself. Think that stuff does happen in Memphis. 

With what peabodypride said and you saying they had this many transfers. I believe it. Fairley showed up in Trenton with like 26 seniors on a team of 36 I believe. The senior class as sophomores was like 10 or so then like 18 as juiniors then 20 something as seniors but the other classes had only a few players. This sounds like a trezevant/fairley all over again. If it’s true Huntingdon and westview are in trouble 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

With what peabodypride said and you saying they had this many transfers. I believe it. Fairley showed up in Trenton with like 26 seniors on a team of 36 I believe. The senior class as sophomores was like 10 or so then like 18 as juiniors then 20 something as seniors but the other classes had only a few players. This sounds like a trezevant/fairley all over again. If it’s true Huntingdon and westview are in trouble 

Yep, I .guess its legal but junk like this should never happen, guess it was poetic justice that you guys beat fairly.