HUNTINGDON @ MAHS

footballover

7 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

I think it’s the perfect matchup for them strength on strength. I think they can do it!

I bet your kinda nervous about this game ain’t ya? Like if Huntingdon wins maybe not so much cause you kinda know what to expect but if MAHS wins it’s a different story cause of the unknown. Am I right?

1 hour ago, Waker said:

You are correct. I thought they took the ball from our 4th string running back and scored. 

That happened as well.

Huntingdon still has to work on pass coverage but overall good execution.  Great execution if you compare to the start of the year.  The improvement in this team over the course of the year is a credit to the coaching staff and the players.

8 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

MAHS players look like grown adults, like pros without the muscle definition.

That they may, but, what I have noticed about the Memphis squads is as follows, they don’t like to get hit and play 4 quarters”rarely “ do you see a well coaches hard nosed team out of the M ! Even in our game with fairly when we ran up the gut they had no answer, and they was huge up front , I get it MAHS is undefeated blah blah blah , so was the team in 1 A that was gonna win it all that just got spanked by Humboldt !!!!! Stangs by 21, hide and watch !!!!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

That they may, but, what I have noticed about the Memphis squads is as follows, they don’t like to get hit and play 4 quarters”rarely “ do you see a well coaches hard nosed team out of the M ! Even in our game with fairly when we ran up the gut they had no answer, and they was huge up front , I get it MAHS is undefeated blah blah blah , so was the team in 1 A that was gonna win it all that just got spanked by Humboldt !!!!! Stangs by 21, hide and watch !!!!

Now u mentioned that I do recall that from my school days they don’t like to get hit and the way huntingdon play, oh yes it’ll be good, reminds me of pearl cohn in a sense. Talented but undisciplined, you hit them or show them you not a doormat they don’t like that.

23 hours ago, horse said:

If Huntingdon doesn’t give up the quick  and big plays to MAHS I think Mustangs will be alright and win the second round. 

I think the Stangs can withstand a few quick strikes from MAHS and still win handily, I just know how physical y’all fellas are on the field, MAHS will fold , no disrespect to them just their M.O

• Like 1