HUNTINGDON @ MAHS

footballover

Either Jarod Hamilton of the Jackson Sun knows more about MAHS than anyone locally or he is just totally off the rocker with his prediction of Huntingdon Getting beat tomorrow night by the score of 47-15...

I personally think that Huntingdon COULD lose... but I just dont see that happening right now.. Huntingdon is firing on all cylinders right now.. they have established a passing attack, they have a dominant rushing attack and a defense right now that is PHYSICAL and FAST!!

I see this as being a flat out WAR! 

my prediction:

Huntingdon - 44

MAHS - 35

22 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

Either Jarod Hamilton of the Jackson Sun knows more about MAHS than anyone locally or he is just totally off the rocker with his prediction of Huntingdon Getting beat tomorrow night by the score of 47-15...

I personally think that Huntingdon COULD lose... but I just dont see that happening right now.. Huntingdon is firing on all cylinders right now.. they have established a passing attack, they have a dominant rushing attack and a defense right now that is PHYSICAL and FAST!!

my prediction:

Huntingdon - 44

MAHS - 35

I read that also. I was wondering if half of Huntingdon's team quit or if it was a miss print. I think at this point anyone can get beat if you have an off night but 42-15. I don't see that.

35 minutes ago, MustangGuru said:

my prediction:

Huntingdon - 44

MAHS - 35

The Jackson Sun is out of touch with many things.

Edited by Waker
  • Like 1

If this Jarod character is right he thinks MAHS is the best team in the state and Huntingdon is basically Camden. By this pick he thinks MAHS should handle Westview by a few TDs. Peabody must be Gibson Co. He should know what is truly happening in his coverage area and not just be trying to be a big shot reporter. Get in the car and come see some games.

Edited by Waker

54 minutes ago, Waker said:

If this Jarod character is right he thinks MAHS is the best team in the state and Huntingdon is basically Camden. By this pick he thinks MAHS should handle Westview by a few TDs. Peabody must be Gibson Co. He should know what is truly happening in his coverage area and not just be trying to be a big shot reporter. Get in the car and come see some games.

The guy is bad off. I would be willing to bet that MAHS probably hasn't been hit in the mouth all night like Huntingdon will do.

Everyone talking about Huntingdon firing on all cylinders and they are hot right now don’t mean a thing when you match up against a team that is just as good or slightly better. My opinion on this game is that I don’t see Huntingdon scoring more than 14 points. The question I ask myself is can they hold MAHS to 14 or below. I want Huntingdon to win more than anything  but I’m picking MAHS to win this because that’s what my gut is telling me. I know Huntingdon will fight and they do have a great team. I want you Mustangs to go down there and prove me wrong cause a Westview rematch would be awesome! Good luck guys:thumb:

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Everyone talking about Huntingdon firing on all cylinders and they are hot right now don’t mean a thing when you match up against a team that is just as good or slightly better. My opinion on this game is that I don’t see Huntingdon scoring more than 14 points. The question I ask myself is can they hold MAHS to 14 or below. I want Huntingdon to win more than anything  but I’m picking MAHS to win this because that’s what my gut is telling me. I know Huntingdon will fight and they do have a great team. I want you Mustangs to go down there and prove me wrong cause a Westview rematch would be awesome! Good luck guys:thumb:

Peabody played them first round in 2018 and 2019. They came off the bus looked impressive. During warmup their qb could throw 65 yards. They didn’t score a point either year. The only way they beat Huntingdon is if they have a bunch of transfers.