Round 2 Waverly travels to East Nashville

Wavo2004

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

East Nashville has never made it out of the 2nd round. Ever. Is this their year?

Waverly has been to the Semi Finals 3 times out of the last 5 years. Experience matters. These Seniors have been to 2 semi finals. 

Past years our region has swept the other side. Most of the times we would meet PC again in the 3rd.

3 hours ago, Trollin said:

Just keep an eye on 44 Friday night. He will be the one you see putting the smack down on East players. Kid has a nose for the ball and will straight lay a lick when he hits you. He will also be moving them hogs for our RB/QB to run for days. 

I don’t know about no smack down but good luck and safe travels. I’ll see y’all tomorrow out East in the trenches.

7 hours ago, Anonymoustiger said:

Possibly the same thing that happened when waverly went and let a below average Monterey team hang with them.

Yea well our starting center was out and had lots of bad snaps and also messed up the timing a lot of plays. Not the only reason but definitely a major factor. They could have had guys out, but I can see with it being a rivalry how that could make it a tight game. 

On 11/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, Trollin said:

So your saying I’m not Humble? Don’t think I’m not humble, I just call it like I see it, and over the years I’ve been right. This game will be a barn burner. High scoring game. Will come down to the 4th qt. Defense will when this game. Who can stop the explosive plays and who can create turnovers? Special teams will also play a big roll. 

It won’t be close east will have this game over by half time

On 11/10/2021 at 7:01 PM, MannBlue said:

This has to be one of the funniest thing I’ve seen posted on this site. You do realize this team, this senior class, has been to the semis twice. Both times being beat by the state championship winning Trenton Peabody.  The team had the longest winning streak in the state until a few weeks ago. They have won three AA state championships in a row. I have my doubts about a Waverly win but there is ZERO chance that this team is the best we have played In 5+ years. You know nothing about us. Talk about how good you are but making ignorant comments about who we have played makes you look foolish. I don’t care if you are foolish but I do care about my team. You best believe win or lose, waverly is about to slap bust y’all city boys in the mouth and make you like it. 44 will lead that charge by the way. 

You think they are gonna slap east in the mouth? East gonna whoop they front line offense and defense then they gone eat that number 44 alive and then send y’all back to y’all Lil flood situation crying 

Edited by Marjon

27 minutes ago, Marjon said:

You think they are gonna slap east in the mouth? East gonna whoop they front line offense and defense then they gone eat that number 44 alive and then send y’all back to y’all Lil flood situation crying 

Big guy behind a keyboard huh? Do you not realize what this community has been through? I can give you short story from just my side of the flood. My son was trapped for hours he lost his home and vehicle and I as a dad had no way of trying to save him. I watched boats get swept away saving people. I also watched my daughter take off her jacket and place over the back of a young lady that just got saved but lost her two babies. I watched so many people scream for help but there was nothing we could do. I lost my first cousin, he was the first one found. My daughter lost one of her best friends and she is only 14. I lost a fellow co-worker of 8 years. That’s just some things right off the top of my head and that’s just one guys story so just imagine a whole community. People should really think before they pop off at the mouth! May god be with you because he is the one you will have to answer too in the end.