Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

11 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Why did he say in another interview he would be back.

He could be back at the high school teaching or stay involved with athletics  in some other capacity.  There are rumors a plenty about the AD position.  

David didn't specifically ask if he would be back as the HC.  He just asked him if he "would be back"

Dave's a pro, he left Coach a little wiggle room there. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DCCATVOICE said:

Coach Gaddis and I are going to do one more show tonight. Beginning at 7:00. The link is below.

https://boxcast.tv/view/coaches-corner-with-joe-gaddis-973185

That is a great idea David. Good luck and I hope it will put certain things to rest. But I fear some people will never be satisfied and continue to wants details that frankly they are not entitled to. People have the right to expect some of their employment details to remain private. Since Coach G is employed by a Public School system some details should be public. However, just because some people in the community want to gossip doesn't mean Gaddis has to feed their quest to be busy bodies.

That is probably clear as mud. I like Coach Gaddis. He made me proud to be a graduate of ORHS.

Now, David, please have an Introduction to the 2021- 2022 Basketball season soon. I am very excited for this coming season for both girls and boys. Thanks David for all you and your team do for the Basketball program and Basketball Wildcats fans.

2 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

That is a great idea David. Good luck and I hope it will put certain things to rest. But I fear some people will never be satisfied and continue to wants details that frankly they are not entitled to. People have the right to expect some of their employment details to remain private. Since Coach G is employed by a Public School system some details should be public. However, just because some people in the community want to gossip doesn't mean Gaddis has to feed their quest to be busy bodies.

That is probably clear as mud. I like Coach Gaddis. He made me proud to be a graduate of ORHS.

Now, David, please have an Introduction to the 2021- 2022 Basketball season soon. I am very excited for this coming season for both girls and boys. Thanks David for all you and your team do for the Basketball program and Basketball Wildcats fans.

Coach Green will follow Coach G tonight. 

• Like 1

When I mentioned Rosser a few jumped right on here and said they were happy and the wife was happy at Harvard. I was just wondering how do you make a call like that and ask if their happy. All I know is at the meeting of the minds club someone brought it up and said don't be surprised if Rosser don't come back if the right job was out there. Now let's all argue like cats and dogs over it for the next few hours. All I'm saying is pick up the phone and call to find out. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When I mentioned Rosser a few jumped right on here and said they were happy and the wife was happy at Harvard. I was just wondering how do you make a call like that and ask if their happy. All I know is at the meeting of the minds club someone brought it up and said don't be surprised if Rosser don't come back if the right job was out there. Now let's all argue like cats and dogs over it for the next few hours. All I'm saying is pick up the phone and call to find out. 

I would most definitely call, for sure. He has ties to OR, so you just never know. I’m sure as many friends he has @ OR though that somebody has already called him.

• Like 1