Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

Let me get this right, $1 is all it cost to become a CoachT+ member. 

Yet MOST Oak Ridge fans won't give a penny but we are so happy CoachT banned Wildcat1Ridge or whatever his name was. 

We ask and CoachT comes to our side yet we won't do a darn thing for CoachT.

I have given $35 in the last 12 months. 

You non CoachT+ members are everything you said about Oak Ridge Linemen. 

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Let me get this right, $1 is all it cost to become a CoachT+ member. 

Yet MOST Oak Ridge fans won't give a penny but we are so happy CoachT banned Wildcat1Ridge or whatever his name was. 

We ask and CoachT comes to our side yet we won't do a darn thing for CoachT.

I have given $35 in the last 12 months. 

You non CoachT+ members are everything you said about Oak Ridge Linemen. 

I just gave another $10 to my CoachT+ membership. That makes $45 total.

When are you Trumpers and your BIG LIE gonna give?

1 hour ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Can’t hide money :rolleyes:

Not a clue what your post means but I would not be surprised or blame you if it is negative toward me. I fully admit, my effort to get more  CoachT+ members has been poorly done. 

My hope is my cause is so great it makes up for my clumsiness. I do worry all the time that some people will not become +members because of their feeling toward me. Of course, I can't worry about what other people think.

All that aside, how are you doing? I think of Maryville Lady Rebels everytime I see what Bearden is doing. Those Lady Bulldogs maybe one of the best teams ever from Knoxville.

Take care and RWR!

7 minutes ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Not a clue what your post means but I would not be surprised or blame you if it is negative toward me. I fully admit, my effort to get more  CoachT+ members has been poorly done. 

My hope is my cause is so great it makes up for my clumsiness. I do worry all the time that some people will not become +members because of their feeling toward me. Of course, I can't worry about what other people think.

All that aside, how are you doing? I think of Maryville Lady Rebels everytime I see what Bearden is doing. Those Lady Bulldogs maybe one of the best teams ever from Knoxville.

Take care and RWR!

Relax Willie I was just making a joke. Nothing negative at all. I’m doing great thank you for asking. I hope you are as well. 

Somebody always mad they or their buddy didnt get the job.Ron Gray and Mr. big time Don C....Cant imagine why they wasnt hired.They wouldnt have made the top 100 list.But atleast Ron was a good Ast and is a decent man.Scott is a great coach and will do big things.All the actual Wildcat fans I know are really excited for the future

On 1/14/2022 at 3:56 AM, WilleTheWildcat said:

I just gave another $10 to my CoachT+ membership. That makes $45 total.

When are you Trumpers and your BIG LIE gonna give?

Willie are you drunk or bored?Is CoachT hurting for money and I missed it.If so why dont you start a go fund me for CoachT if you care that much.You go really hard for the craziest things.Not trying to be mean but this kick you are on has come out of nowhere.Maybe you are just bored but it seems like you just want to start with people sometimes.Other days you go back to everything is all good Willie

• Like 1