Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

I have been reading the Tweets Coach Ayars has been sending and the Wildcats are in the deep end of the pool now. One of my favorite things he has said is he Coaches them up then lets them hunt. WOO HOO! Brian Kelly is gonna love playing for Coach Ayars. I get a feeling we will lose some players who aren't ready to go 110%. Hopefully not, though.

This maybe my favorite Off Season ever. Hope is high. Doubts are low. Take them all to the woodshed. Roll Wildcats Roll!

I wish you all a Great Game Day. Yesterday. Today and all day Friday.

12 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Sorry about that Irish. :D

I have been distracted lately with my effort to increase the CoachT+ membership and now trying to help point out the fact it cost David Clary money to have Prepradio stream OR Basketball games. Streaming games is expensive but we live in a society where people just expect things to be given to them. A couple of people have questioned if I am drunk to do this.  I doubt I could have lived as a Type 2 Diabetic for the last 26 years if I were drinking. I have to give myself an "F" so far when it comes to results but an "A" for effort. I am human. I have good and bad in me.

People have their various reasons for not giving even a $1 and I just have to continue to find a way to get people to help the cause. 

WILDCAT MOMENT...Who remembers when an Oak Ridge players spiked the ball at the 5 yard line costing him a TD. It was so sad I just had to laugh. Don't say his name.

We had a player here in Georgia spike at the 10 yard line years ago. What made it so bad was that the HC of the player was a former HC of the school they were playing. 

1 hour ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

Tee is one win away from playing in the Super Bowl with the Bengals.

All of his hard work, dedication, sacrifice and looking out for his Family and Friends has paid off. 

Tee did it the Wildcat Way / The Right Way. The Who Dey Way.

RWR!

Had a good game, too. 7 catches 96 yards.

Edited by SweetScience

As expected, some of the young Wildcats are having a hard time adjusting to 6am workouts.  The salad days are over for OR football.  I wonder if anybody has told them there are organized workouts all summer long that start at 7 am.   Well, come August, those players that are left standing are going to be ready to compete.  Finally, we are training in a way that we should have been doing for years now.   Imagine that. 

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

As expected, some of the young Wildcats are having a hard time adjusting to 6am workouts.  The salad days are over for OR football.  I wonder if anybody has told them there are organized workouts all summer long that start at 7 am.   Well, come August, those players that are left standing are going to be ready to compete.  Finally, we are training in a way that we should have been doing for years now.   Imagine that. 

Trimming the fat. Those early workouts are what win ballgames in the 4Q

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I    AM    BACK! 

Back to raise money for CoachT+ and David Clary's game Streamings.

You all have not let me down. I knew you didn't care about CoachT. You just wanted to run down the OL and feel like big bad men. You cats won't even give a dollar.

Now this is more serious. The cats will watch streaming Oak Ridge football and basketball for free. Unfortunately, those broadcasts cost David Clary money. Give some.

I have enjoyed Social Media to share Oak Ridge sports since around 1992. For God sake give so Oak Ridge kids will always be cheered on forever. I really enjoyed posting about my nephews Soccer Cat games.

I am not going away so Do The Right Thing.

Thank you to the few who have become Coach+ members. Thank you to Bounder and myself for giving to David's streaming.

3 hours ago, WilleTheWildcat said:

I    AM    BACK! 

Back to raise money for CoachT+ and David Clary's game Streamings.

You all have not let me down. I knew you didn't care about CoachT. You just wanted to run down the OL and feel like big bad men. You cats won't even give a dollar.

Now this is more serious. The cats will watch streaming Oak Ridge football and basketball for free. Unfortunately, those broadcasts cost David Clary money. Give some.

I have enjoyed Social Media to share Oak Ridge sports since around 1992. For God sake give so Oak Ridge kids will always be cheered on forever. I really enjoyed posting about my nephews Soccer Cat games.

I am not going away so Do The Right Thing.

Thank you to the few who have become Coach+ members. Thank you to Bounder and myself for giving to David's streaming.

Im shocked more people havent followed your lead.Put the bottle down and move on.You have turned people off from being a plus member so dont drag Clary into it.