Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

2 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Im shocked more people havent followed your lead.Put the bottle down and move on.You have turned people off from being a plus member so dont drag Clary into it.

Bottle? YOU are the one who is the baby. You expect everybody else to provide CoachT for YOU. You use me to excuse your selfishness. Sorry, but take responsibility for you baby actions. I don't control you. 

Oh yes, I drag The Voice into this by sponsoring a streaming game. Stupid me. I helped David with money and you give nothing.

Face it, I have made all you non givers look like sheet.

Coach Gaddis told me to ignore you all and especially the garbage about me being weird about kids. He told me I was just a true Wildcat fan who put my real name out there ( Steve Palmer ) and I will never let Coach Gaddis, the new Coaching Staff, players, and darn sure not the OL down.

Let me down, and become CoachT+ members and help out David when you can..

That will shut me up and make me proud of the Oak Ridge posters.

This post is for the STILLNUM! group.

How is becoming a CoachT+ member a problem? You can join for 100 pennies but for heaven sake give more. I don't get nothing and want nothing.

You don't like me? Boo who. Be an adult and still join up.

Now for David. I was like you all and just thought David put the games on radio, Saturday AM and online streaming for free. I recently saw the light and now know he could use OUR help. Dumb me for caring.  Well, I will send David another $40 this week because that is all I can do this week.

Is the only reason you don't give to CoachT+ and David is your hatred of me? You do realize how stupid that makes you, right?

Okay, now is the time to start preparing for the Tee / Bengals party on Sunday . OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You all have given to Tee's scholarship fund for Oak Ridge High students? I doubt you have. OH well maybe Clinton fans will give a darn.

I couldn't sleep because of leg pains so I got up to watch the OR vs Karns game from last night.

The guy doing the pregame show for David ended his talk with the name of the sponsor for the game ( Loren Hart's Mom in honor of Loren's birthday ) and thanked the sponsor because without them they could not bring us the games.

Deal with it. Everything is not free. We have some responsibilities.

OHHHHHHHHHH yeah. You ever watch the Wednesday Coaches TV shows? Look at the fine print. The TV station asks for donations so they can continue to bring us Off the Glass and Coaches Corner.

Okay, I think I have helped all I can for today. Your turn. No, really, it is your turn to help out.

Congrats to Oak Ridge HS alum Tee Higgins and the Cincinnati Bengals! As a lifelong Cincinnati Bengal fan, I am happy to say that Tee was fantastic today with over 100 receiving yards in the AFC championship game in KC. 

Looking forward to the Super Bowl in LA. Also hoping Bengals can keep the core of Burrow, Chase, Higgins, and Mixon together for the next several years. Those guys are some bigtime NFL playmakers.

• Like 1

On 1/28/2022 at 10:28 PM, WilleTheWildcat said:

Bottle? YOU are the one who is the baby. You expect everybody else to provide CoachT for YOU. You use me to excuse your selfishness. Sorry, but take responsibility for you baby actions. I don't control you. 

Oh yes, I drag The Voice into this by sponsoring a streaming game. Stupid me. I helped David with money and you give nothing.

Face it, I have made all you non givers look like sheet.

Coach Gaddis told me to ignore you all and especially the garbage about me being weird about kids. He told me I was just a true Wildcat fan who put my real name out there ( Steve Palmer ) and I will never let Coach Gaddis, the new Coaching Staff, players, and darn sure not the OL down.

Let me down, and become CoachT+ members and help out David when you can..

That will shut me up and make me proud of the Oak Ridge posters.

You have some real issues.Nothing wrong with asking people to support something.But Im sure they dont like the way you are going about it.Go make a thread about it and talk to yourself all you want.I support Clary and  Oak Ridge sports but have never felt the need to tell anybody.Nobody cares if you are proud of us or not.I dont expect nothing from Coacht and if they need money they can charge everybody a dollar and let them pay or go away.I just really wonder if you are crazy enough to think you made other posters look like sheet and not yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Willie, no offense to you,  but you don't know who gives $ to whom in support of OR athletics.   Not everybody that gives $ needs a public pat on the back for doing so.  Please stop telling everybody how to fan.  That is for sure the fastest way to kill participation in a thread on a message board.  BTW, We have an AD whose job it is to raise $.  Tell your buddy Joe, that if he wants David's radio and tv coverage of OR sports to continue, he may want to look into providing some funding.  Begging for money from the fans is not a good look.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2