Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

10 hours ago, OR nole said:

Kendall

I went to Kendall's Twitter page to see what he and his fans have been saying. Kendall Jackson tweeted he will be signing today, Wed, Jan 2 at 4:30 in the ORHS Library.. The event will also be shown live on Instagram @k.jack.1. 

On Jan. 31, Kendall announced he had been offered by UT-Chattanooga.

The vast majority of his fans want him to sign with the Vols. A few others were pushing for Kentucky and Memphis.

I would love for him to come to UTC. I live in Hixson / Chattanooga and would enjoy watching him progress. He just never clicked on Offense at OR but was getting better on Defense his senior year.

Best of luck Kendall and RWR!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

On Jan. 31, Kendall announced he had been offered by UT-Chattanooga.

I would love for him to come to UTC. I live in Hixson / Chattanooga and would enjoy watching him progress. He just never clicked on Offense at OR but was getting better on Defense his senior year.

Best of luck Kendall and RWR!

I shouldn't have said he " never clicked on Offense. " He did struggle his senior year but he worked hard and was getting better near the end of the season.

Anybody have an idea where UTC wants to try Kendall at? I'll buy the paper tomorrow and see if there is anything in the sports page on that.

RWR! GO MOCS!

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

I shouldn't have said he " never clicked on Offense. " He did struggle his senior year but he worked hard and was getting better near the end of the season.

Anybody have an idea where UTC wants to try Kendall at? I'll buy the paper tomorrow and see if there is anything in the sports page on that.

RWR! GO MOCS!

I went to the UTC Mocs sports website and they show a picture of Kendall with the letters LB ( Linebacker ). next to it.

He should do a fine job for them on Defense.

RWR!

• Upvote 1