Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

On 5/2/2022 at 9:27 AM, YoungBuck said:

I just thought this was a place to exchange ideas about programs in our area?  Not trying to be negative.  I guess when it comes to OR we can only discuss the positive things?

It no doubt is the place to share what you want.I just want to know where you are coming from so I know not to feed into it or not.You are trying to be slick and troll Oak Ridge while trying to look like you are doing something else.

On 5/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, YoungBuck said:

And God forbid a Clinton fan "Try" OR. It is those comments by OR fans that make most teams in the area not like OR.  What has OR done in the last decade besides beat West on a lucky call to cake walk into a state game? 

What are the teams in  the area that dont like Oak Ridge.Clinton has been a trainwreck for years but too worried about what AC and Oak Ridge are doing to fix it.Oak Ridge has a top 10 or 5 team in state about every yr but I guess thats not enough for a Clinton fan.Go play more give me wins and act like things are getting better and we will worry bout Oak Ridge.Coach Cummings will make you proud in the next decade

17 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

What are the teams in  the area that dont like Oak Ridge.Clinton has been a trainwreck for years but too worried about what AC and Oak Ridge are doing to fix it.Oak Ridge has a top 10 or 5 team in state about every yr but I guess thats not enough for a Clinton fan.Go play more give me wins and act like things are getting better and we will worry bout Oak Ridge.Coach Cummings will make you proud in the next decade

Put a team together and see if Clinton will put you on their schedule coach 

17 hours ago, STILLNUM1 said:

I hope Gaddis keeps doing his show next year or cummings picks it up so you have a place to get your football lingo fix and coaching tips.  It will only be a matter of time until Cummings is flipping the bird at his own student section as they chant "daddy Ball"! Ask halls...  

Side note: as good a coach as you sound like, I think coach duff may be looking for some assistants

1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

I hope Gaddis keeps doing his show next year or cummings picks it up so you have a place to get your football lingo fix and coaching tips.  It will only be a matter of time until Cummings is flipping the bird at his own student section as they chant "daddy Ball"! Ask halls...  

Side note: as good a coach as you sound like, I think coach duff may be looking for some assistants

They are doing the show.  Cummings already did one.  But YB yall need to get the military man over there to do him a show.  He's great on radio and TV.  He has three favorite recurring topics 1.  scheduling cupcakes  2.  actively talking recruiting over the airwaves and 3. Clinton was the better team on both  nights of his first two losses to Oak Ridge, despite the combined scores being  63-14.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

They are doing the show.  Cummings already did one.  But YB yall need to get the military man over there to do him a show.  He's great on radio and TV.  He has three favorite recurring topics 1.  scheduling cupcakes  2.  actively talking recruiting over the airwaves and 3. Clinton was the better team on both  nights of his first two losses to Oak Ridge, despite the combined scores being  63-14.  

Hilarious! 

On 5/2/2022 at 9:27 AM, YoungBuck said:

I just thought this was a place to exchange ideas about programs in our area?  Not trying to be negative.  I guess when it comes to OR we can only discuss the positive things?

Now that's funny too! The OR thread just might be the most negative thread on all of Coacht with the possible exception of Kingsport DB

5 minutes ago, bonkers said:

Hilarious! 

Welcome back Bonkers! Long time no posty.   Yep these OR threads are great.   We got it all. We have the critics of the program, we have the haters, we have the wanna be's, we have the know it all football experts, we have parent imposters with agendas,  we have imposters with multiple screen names, and it goes on and on.  Never a dull moment once the season gets going.  Should be another wild ride for Oak Ridge football fans and haters alike.  I can't wait. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Welcome back Bonkers! Long time no posty.   Yep these OR threads are great.   We got it all. We have the critics of the program, we have the haters, we have the wanna be's, we have the know it all football experts, we have parent imposters with agendas,  we have imposters with multiple screen names, and it goes on and on.  Never a dull moment once the season gets going.  Should be another wild ride for Oak Ridge football fans and haters alike.  I can't wait. 

Gotta love football in east TN