Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

On 5/6/2022 at 12:12 PM, oridgecat said:

Moooooooooo, moooooooooooo!  The Mighty Mavericks?  Please.  But that Davey boy is a sexy beast.  I keep hearing about a Davey Gilliam statue going up over there just outside of  The Papaw Stair barn they run out of.  lol

OR cat, heard anything about a photo from the end of last week taken at OR having to do with water fountains? 

7 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

OR cat, heard anything about a photo from the end of last week taken at OR having to do with water fountains? 

Is this your game plan for CoachT YB? Act like a twerp, take shots a high school kids, try and piss Oak Ridge fans off. You know, be a soar monkey butt? Now understand one thing and understand it good. I AM THE MONKEY BUTT ON THE OAK RIDGE THREAD. I take my job real serious.

Okay, once again I am just kidding.:-P  I'm sure you are a swell guy and I promise not to really get mad at you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/9/2022 at 2:34 PM, YoungBuck said:

Got the story.  Class history project about things that happened in the 60s  and a group of students chose segregation.  They illustrated segregation by  labeling 2 water fountains.  A picture was taken by another student and posted on Snapchat with no context which created some controversy which was immediately dealt with by the administration.  Anything to add YB?

• Like 1