Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

Sounds like a stud RB may be hitting the transfer portal as his father calls it.  Ol man grandpa tube socks gaddis already texting around trying to see if they are going to other schools...smh 

Its sad that ol grandpa moth balls gaddis has to reach out to other coaches to see if his own athletes in his athletic department are leaving...

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Ole man grandpa tube socks gaddis?  These personal attacks are petty.  You are better than this YB.  But Clinton has that affect on folks.  Hang in there YB, it only gets worse.  

Way to dodge the real issue cat….

you should be a politician 

2 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

Way to dodge the real issue cat….

you should be a politician 

I don't see the real issue.  If somebody doesn't want to play at Oak Ridge, then they can take a hike.  We have running backs.  If and when somebody leaves then you have some news.  But as of right now, there's no news.    In fact, what I'm hearing is that we are getting some dudes very soon, not losing them.  Not worried about the ones that don't want to be here.  Oak Ridge will continue to be successful with or without your "stud" running back and his daddy.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

I don't see the real issue.  If somebody doesn't want to play at Oak Ridge, then they can take a hike.  We have running backs.  If and when somebody leaves then you have some news.  But as of right now, there's no news.    In fact, what I'm hearing is that we are getting some dudes very soon, not losing them.  Not worried about the ones that don't want to be here.  Oak Ridge will continue to be successful with or without your "stud" running back and his daddy.

I guess the issue would be for guys who actually know the sport pretty well asking themselves why a RB like the one we are speaking about, would want to leave an offense that is easily 70 % run where he could EASILY rush for 1,000 yards next season, is a state qualifier in track does not want to stay at the prestigious OR?  Is it because his dad can't get a job on staff? or is it more that the culture is off?  We have seen what happens to Cummings when he gets to a team(cleveland) with athletes that he should win with and doesn't...

Last time he was in this situation he had a MLB that he had to spoon feed to make sure his defense could make a tackle... 

Study up OR cat...you come at the king, you best not miss

1 minute ago, YoungBuck said:

I guess the issue would be for guys who actually know the sport pretty well asking themselves why a RB like the one we are speaking about, would want to leave an offense that is easily 70 % run where he could EASILY rush for 1,000 yards next season, is a state qualifier in track does not want to stay at the prestigious OR?  Is it because his dad can't get a job on staff? or is it more that the culture is off?  We have seen what happens to Cummings when he gets to a team(cleveland) with athletes that he should win with and doesn't...

Last time he was in this situation he had a MLB that he had to spoon feed to make sure his defense could make a tackle... 

Study up OR cat...you come at the king, you best not miss

Like I said king, there's no news.  If a guy leaves then I'm sure you will be the first to inform us, but until then.... If I were the king, I would be more worried about fixing my program than trying to stir up drama at Oak Ridge.   If my team had only 4 region titles in over 100 years of football, I would be concentrating on the dumpster fire that is Clinton football instead of spending all my time trying to get the scoop on Oak Ridge.  Same ole Clinton, YB.  Some things will never change.  What did your boy say, Sucks to suck?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Like I said king, there's no news.  If a guy leaves then I'm sure you will be the first to inform us, but until then.... If I were the king, I would be more worried about fixing my program than trying to stir up drama at Oak Ridge.   If my team had only 4 region titles in over 100 years of football, I would be concentrating on the dumpster fire that is Clinton football instead of spending all my time trying to get the scoop on Oak Ridge.  Same ole Clinton, YB.  Some things will never change.  What did your boy say, Sucks to suck?

Come on Cat, OR is a semi private school system with its own city schools that hand pick the athletes they want and send the ones they don’t to the other schools in Anderson County  and still struggle to win even after recruiting Knoxville kids to plays. Look at all the other schools around here with that set up and how much they win..Alcoa, Maryville, Greenville and then you all.. a lot has changed since ol grandpa leather helmet Gaddis played ball. I wonder if he will let us use his AARP card for a discount at large edwards next year?

Just now, YoungBuck said:

Come on Cat, OR is a semi private school system with its own city schools that hand pick the athletes they want and send the ones they don’t to the other schools in Anderson County  and still struggle to win even after recruiting Knoxville kids to plays. Look at all the other schools around here with that set up and how much they win..Alcoa, Maryville, Greenville and then you all.. a lot has changed since ol grandpa leather helmet Gaddis played ball. I wonder if he will let us use his AARP card for a discount at large edwards next year?

YB, seriously don't understand your obsession and jealousy with Oak Ridge football.  You talk about "rent free" good grief YB. Which Knoxville kids were "recruited" to Oak Ridge?  Hand picked?  Please!  I wish you could identify one of these hand picks for me, because I'm not aware of any.  We have a kid from Central that certainly did not want to leave Central but had to because of an unfortunate family matter.   You are correct about the fact that the game has changed, hence, the coaching change.  OR football has a lifetime lease rent free in your head.  Welcome to Clinton, I realize it must suck there, but c'mon man, concentrate on improving that mess over there.  And don't forget, even in our worst season in history, we hammered the sorry ole Dragoonz.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

YB, seriously don't understand your obsession and jealousy with Oak Ridge football.  You talk about "rent free" good grief YB. Which Knoxville kids were "recruited" to Oak Ridge?  Hand picked?  Please!  I wish you could identify one of these hand picks for me, because I'm not aware of any.  We have a kid from Central that certainly did not want to leave Central but had to because of an unfortunate family matter.   You are correct about the fact that the game has changed, hence, the coaching change.  OR football has a lifetime lease rent free in your head.  Welcome to Clinton, I realize it must suck there, but c'mon man, concentrate on improving that mess over there.  And don't forget, even in our worst season in history, we hammered the sorry ole Dragoonz.  

Oh dear Cat, now you are calling kids goons? I’ve obviously hit a nerve. I just thought what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  It’s obvious name calling is a thing in OR. 

47 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

Oh dear Cat, now you are calling kids goons? I’ve obviously hit a nerve. I just thought what is good for the goose is good for the gander.  It’s obvious name calling is a thing in OR. 

Rent free YB,  Rent free.  I didn't think you would fit in with Clinton folk, but this kind of stuff makes me think it might be meant to be.  Good luck with that endeavor.  They say you will get used to all the losing after a while.  Hang in there though.  Here's what Clinton fans have to look forward to.  Those people enjoy an OR loss more than they enjoy there own team squeaking out a single cup cake victory per year against Union Co.  And we will drop some games playing the likes of Farragut, Greeneville, DB, SD etc.  So at least there's that for you.  Rent Free!

Edited by oridgecat

1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

What you don't understand is that 95% (If not more) of the schools in TN are opened zoned so are they all semi private schools too?  You can take digs at OR if you have a problem with them but don't start dragging Alcoa, Maryville, or GreenEville in your drama.  Those programs have worked their tail off to get to where they are and weren't always on top.  Lifting program, same system since they started football, Work ethic, and community support will get you there.

• Thanks 1