Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

2 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

Sounds like a stud RB may be hitting the transfer portal as his father calls it.  Ol man grandpa tube socks gaddis already texting around trying to see if they are going to other schools...smh 

Its sad that ol grandpa moth balls gaddis has to reach out to other coaches to see if his own athletes in his athletic department are leaving...

Honestly, if they stay, great.  If they leave, we wish the young man the best.  Gotta play who wants to be here and who puts in the work and buys into the system.

24 minutes ago, Swipes said:

What you don't understand is that 95% (If not more) of the schools in TN are opened zoned so are they all semi private schools too?  You can take digs at OR if you have a problem with them but don't start dragging Alcoa, Maryville, or GreenEville in your drama.  Those programs have worked their tail off to get to where they are and weren't always on top.  Lifting program, same system since they started football, Work ethic, and community support will get you there.

Oh shut up Wesley swipes and quit telling me what to do it in my T account. Your BS stats are falling on deaf ears. What you are confusing for open zone is that 8th graders can basically go wherever they want if they can get to the school. School boards like let’s say Knox county require you to attend school he zone school based on address which is much more restricted across the state then your 95%

and I’m sure WB and HHS have different opinions of why those famed programs got so good. Hard work was present but some hard work is done by coaches and ADs at those schools. What they do at Alcoa has been NO secret for years 

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

His point is there are no hand picked athletes!  They do say if you hang around there long enough your IQ will drop.  

I’d be willing to bet we get fewer transfers than most all “successful” programs this side of the state. Tuition @ OR is outrageous. Probably one of the highest tuition rates in public schooling in TN. I can’t imagine many other public schools being higher.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

His point is there are no hand picked athletes!  They do say if you hang around there long enough your IQ will drop.  

You must drive through there on the way to work then.. 

thats what I love about OR fans…they finish each other sentences and interpret each other’s thoughts 

thank you for my daily OR sucks fix, it couldn’t be possible without you OR cat 

Just now, YoungBuck said:

thats what I love about OR fans…they finish each other sentences and interpret each other’s thoughts 

Same here YB.  But the thing is Oak Ridge has a successful athletic program.  Clinton just sucks across the board, one of the worst athletic programs in the history of the state of Tn.  Same ole Clinton

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

YB, you have overtaken Opie as the #1 Clinton OR hater on the T, it seems. I’m surprised he hasn’t joined you in the hit parade yet.

Edited by SweetScience

1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

Oh shut up Wesley swipes and quit telling me what to do it in my T account. Your BS stats are falling on deaf ears. What you are confusing for open zone is that 8th graders can basically go wherever they want if they can get to the school. School boards like let’s say Knox county require you to attend school he zone school based on address which is much more restricted across the state then your 95%

and I’m sure WB and HHS have different opinions of why those famed programs got so good. Hard work was present but some hard work is done by coaches and ADs at those schools. What they do at Alcoa has been NO secret for years 

Go look up what is classified as open zoned with TSSAA then come back to class  because now you’re  just showing people that you have no clue what open zoning is and whining like a little Baby!  You are not correct since Knox County has a transfer policy in place that allows kids to transfer if signed off on my Knox County School Board. I know a Football player at West high school that lives in a house zoned for Karns but can because he is part of the IB program since West is the only High School that offers that program. So No you are not correct that kids have to go to the school they are zoned for in Knox County

Stop trying to take away from hard work and why teams have became good over the years and once again keep Alcoa, Maryville, & Greeneville out of your mouth because whoever your team is doesn’t want to see them on the field

• Like 1

10 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

Sounds like a stud RB may be hitting the transfer portal as his father calls it.  Ol man grandpa tube socks gaddis already texting around trying to see if they are going to other schools...smh 

Its sad that ol grandpa moth balls gaddis has to reach out to other coaches to see if his own athletes in his athletic department are leaving...

Who is that ?

14 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

So your big plan is to throw crap out there about Oak Ridge and hope some people start to believe it? You want people to think Cummings is not doing a good job and having problems.If he wasn't a good coach you wouldn't be investing so much time into trying to bring him down.I just can't imagine being apart of such a laughing stock program but spending my time worried about anything else.You have a culture that is years of losing and beat downs to fix but continue to be infatuated with what SC is doing at Oak Ridge.You and military man need to quit worrying anybody else but Clinton.The purple pounders are coming to Clinton this yr and I wouldn't want y'all to choke on that cupcake again.Eat all your cupcakes and then you might be allowed to speak on a real program and be taken seriously.