Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

That O2 monitor is important also don't lay flat in bed. My doctor said to sleep sitting up and to try to stay active. I walked around the inside of the house. Stopped in the kitchen for double stuff Oreos, thus my 12 lb. weight gain, lol. And drank lots of liquids, your choice on that. Dr. Bounder has spoken.

9 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

He is the man.How are you and the wife doing?

I appreciate you asking. I have caused some trouble on CoachT over the years and it feels good you all reaching out to wish me and my wife well. I will earn your trust back.                                        Cyndee has gone back to work at Hobby Lobby and I have gotten over the headaches. All in all, we should be all better soon.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SweetScience said:

He coming to OR?

I don't know Sweet. I was trying to respond to OR nole but my computer kept messing up so I gave up.

What I was going to say is that I found several short videos of Norris Middle School QB Blaine Stansberry. 

I went to YouTube and searched for Blaine Stansberry. The first hit was one called Jefferson Middle.