Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

On 5/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

I appreciate you asking. I have caused some trouble on CoachT over the years and it feels good you all reaching out to wish me and my wife well. I will earn your trust back.                                        Cyndee has gone back to work at Hobby Lobby and I have gotten over the headaches. All in all, we should be all better soon.

Im happy to hear yall are doing better.Some things a lot more important than disagreements on CoachT.Plus CoachT wouldnt be the same without Willie the Wildcat

41 minutes ago, STILLNUM1 said:

Im happy to hear yall are doing better.Some things a lot more important than disagreements on CoachT.Plus CoachT wouldnt be the same without Willie the Wildcat

Appreciate that sentiment STILLNUM1. 

What did ya think of the Cummings interview Sweet found? I like the guy. He loves our skill players but recognizes our small Lineman must play like beast!

• Like 1

I watched a few more videos on YouTube of Blaine Stansberry of Norris Middle. Just how did he get to 9th grade without us knowing about him. Well. I do think some of us knew about him since he played against Oak Ridge Jefferson Middle. Just might not known he was interested in playing for the Wildcat.

I do have a bad feeling that if some high schools find out he may want to play out of the Norris area ( which I guess is Anderson County High School ) then recruiting will start for real. No offense to anybody from Powell but if they can get the #1 Linemen in the World they can snatch a kid from Norris. I have no proof Powell did anything wrong but the whole situation from last season just makes me SMH. I will say again I have no proof Powell did anything wrong last season and a lot right like winning State.

On another topic, my Wife has told me I would never be a Social Media friends with Tee Higgins. I am at the point that I agree with her. Tee is like a ghost two steps ahead of me. He will Tweet something and I will see it just minutes later but when I reply he is gone like a ghost. I have gotten a mini Clemson helmet and mini Bengal helmet with Tee's autograph but they each cost around $100 each. I also have an Oak Ridge mini helmet but it does not have his autograph. I doubt many people have a mini signed OR helmet.  

I saw Stansberry play against Jefferson last year. The game was over to Clinton's field. He seemed really good for a 8th grader but then I was watching the Great Grandboy get a shot at starting running back for Jefferson. Do remember he could really hum the old football. Hope he decides to come to Oak Ridge, it'd be a good move for everybody involved.

WILDCAT PRIDE

• Like 1

On 6/1/2022 at 12:41 AM, WillieTheWildcats said:

Appreciate that sentiment STILLNUM1. 

What did ya think of the Cummings interview Sweet found? I like the guy. He loves our skill players but recognizes our small Lineman must play like beast!

I loved it.I think we hit a home run with Cummings.It may take a couple of years to get his culture and system in place but I think he is just what we need at this point.I cant wait for the first game

7 hours ago, bounder said:

Anybody going to practice and seen or heard anything?

Of course, I do not attend practices but I did read a Tweet from our 6' 5" 4 Star, ranked # 16 in USA Punter. His summer camps are going well and he is progressing.

I hope he turns out to be better than than the guy who went to Duke to punt. That guy could boom them.