Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

46 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

And what rumors have you heard about the Ridge?! I’m sure any of us could dig up any amount of dirt on any program if we tried hard enough. After all, we are dealing with humanity here, and we’re all a pretty sinful bunch, lol.

Sweet not one rumor lately at all on OR  Just saying if I were to pull up rumors for the Media I could. Just being totally honest Coach Gillum is quality and AC is Quality. I know for sure. No program is Perfect but the is no news here with AC....

Hate that I missed the game but got off to a late start and seen so many on the highway pulled off the road waiting for the heavy rain to move on by. Glad to hear Oak Ridge fans are happy with the direction their program is headed. Oak Ridge was always my backup plan when Maryville went into a depression in football from the mid 80's until 97.

5 minutes ago, REBELRON said:

I think getting Scott Cummings was huge for Oak Ridge.  West gave Maryville fits at times when Cummings was there.

Yep.  Really underrated coach in my opinion.  

And I know the Cleveland thing didn't work out, but it wasn't because of lack of coaching ability.  Lots of issues there, some his others not his.  

• Like 1

Yep think it's his to lose. The others look pretty good also. Each has his plusses and minuses, though. Learning for the future.

And it looks like Tarwater has found a home as QB at Karns, glad for him. 

We looked pretty good but also know  Murvil was going  all out. IT was just a scrimmage.lol