Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

5 minutes ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

I can’t. Because in 3 years when we need a new head coach, I’ll be upset watching Colquitt and Miner winning games and not wanting to come back!! We whiffed!!

Oh well, life will go on. Clinton hats are 50% off @ Git-N-Go right now. I was just there the other day. You can get a combo chilli dog meal + a hat & polo for 10.99 until January 31st.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

it's James Branson.  If you're going to trash somebody at least get their name right.  lol

Robert Ayers is a fine strength and conditioning coach.  I feel good about having an All SEC and former NFL player on staff.   He is a great guy that relates well to today's kids.  I'm happy to have him. 

Robert Ayers is good for the kids, agreed. But he’s a glorified defensive line coach. He sucked and got demoted so we give him an important role? 

1 minute ago, SweetScience said:

Oh well, life will go on. Clinton hats are 50% off @ Git-N-Go right now. I was just there the other day. You can get a combo chilli dog meal + a hat polo for 10.99 until January 31st.

At least Clinton doesn’t hire coaches and talk bad about them!! Cummins tells people Jason Martin is an idiot but a “money guy” so he keeps him around to buy stuff. Make him a booster not a coach?? The Coach that should’ve got hired is one of the best OLine coaches to come through Oak Ridge and still works inside the building! Has for all of Gaddis terrible offensive years!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

Robert Ayers is good for the kids, agreed. But he’s a glorified defensive line coach. He sucked and got demoted so we give him an important role? 

"we"?  I don't think so.  Please find a new team to pull for.  We don't need this garbage from you or anybody else. 

In case you don't know.  We don't have any teaching positions open for hiring coaches.  With that being said, Robert is a great hire given the situation we find ourselves in.  And btw Colquitt?  Gimme a break, decent boys club coach at best.  Lol

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

At least Clinton doesn’t hire coaches and talk bad about them!! Cummins tells people Jason Martin is an idiot but a “money guy” so he keeps him around to buy stuff. Make him a booster not a coach?? The Coach that should’ve got hired is one of the best OLine coaches to come through Oak Ridge and still works inside the building! Has for all of Gaddis terrible offensive years!

Oh, I see where this is going.  Ron Gray?  ha.  Give me a break, you must be kidding.   Wow.  I hope that was a joke.  

1 minute ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

So getting on here and slandering Cummings and spreading a bunch of gossip is the honorable thing to do? Glass houses and all that.

Just now, oridgecat said:

"we"?  I don't think so.  Please find a new team to pull for.  We don't need this garbage from you or anybody else. 

In case you don't know.  We don't have any teaching positions open for hiring coaches.  With that being said, Robert is a great hire given the situation we find ourselves in.  And btw Colquitt?  Gimme a break, decent boys club coach at best.  Lol

I’ve done more for Oak Ridge football than 99% on this board!! Garfield had his guy and we deal with the repercussions. Good coaches have guys volunteer! Only way you can get coaches to Oak Ridge with Cummins at the helm is giving them the teaching salary!!