Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

5 minutes ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

I’ve done more for Oak Ridge football than 99% on this board!! Garfield had his guy and we deal with the repercussions. Good coaches have guys volunteer! Only way you can get coaches to Oak Ridge with Cummins at the helm is giving them the teaching salary!!

First of all, it's Cummings.  And you want guys to come volunteer and work at Oak Ridge for free?  Ignore activated.  Done with this clown. 

Yall ever heard the one about it's better to stay quiet and let people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove that you are in fact and idiot.  

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

First of all, it's Cummings.  And you want guys to come volunteer and work at Oak Ridge for free?  Ignore activated.  Done with this clown. 

Yall ever heard the one about it's better to stay quiet and let people think you're an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove that you are in fact and idiot.  

an*. It’d be an idiot not and….

Just now, Wildcats1Ridge said:

Tired of the good ol boys club running Oak Ridge!! Cummings is a terrible hire!! It will show!! Sucks to have to watch this program continue to go downhill when we have better options in our own community and school!

We shall see. I’ll give him a chance to prove you wrong. Just promise me you’ll have the sackage to get back on here and admit you were wrong if he does do well. All I ask?