Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

1 hour ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

Purposefully put 1884 to show the exaggeration. That’s 7 years ago. He’s been .500 ever since. 

And your only going back to the time he left West doesn't help your argument much. Those West years were his doing, too.  Not including those runs at West is misleading, disingenuous,  and petty. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, HTV said:

And your only going back to the time he left West doesn't help your argument much. Those West years were his doing, too.  Not including those runs at West is misleading, disingenuous,  and petty. 

First thing I thought when I saw the poster's numbers.  How could you leave out the 5 yr run at West?  One of the best runs you'll find anywhere.   Plus winning 8 games at Halls in a season hasn't happened since Scott Carter and Gary Sheppard!

Edited by oridgecat
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, HTV said:

1 hour ago, HTV said:

1 state championship in 12 years at. Outside of that he’s a mediocre coach at best

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

First thing I thought when I saw the poster's numbers.  How could you leave out the 5 yr run at West?  One of the best runs you'll find anywhere.   Plus winning 8 games at Halls in a season hasn't happened since Scott Carter and Gary Sheppard!

5 year run out of 12, yay! And left as soon as the kids left. Not even half the time there was he considered on a run or successful. Halls had just been to playoffs when he got there. He didn’t inherit one of the 1-9 Halls teams 

6 hours ago, Wildcats1Ridge said:

At least Clinton doesn’t hire coaches and talk bad about them!! Cummins tells people Jason Martin is an idiot but a “money guy” so he keeps him around to buy stuff. Make him a booster not a coach?? The Coach that should’ve got hired is one of the best OLine coaches to come through Oak Ridge and still works inside the building! Has for all of Gaddis terrible offensive years!

I think they wanted more head coaching experience than a few years at a junior high.