Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

It's great to see Clinton fans excited about sports.I know it must be hard after all these years and no state championships for any sport in the school history.Do we have any gamblers on the T?If I gave you this 3 pick parlay for Clinton this year what would your pick be? Over/under 3.5 on Clinton cupcake wins,Clinton players tazed after game,really dumb things military man will say during season

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NoleNation3 said:

It's great to see Clinton fans excited about sports.I know it must be hard after all these years and no state championships for any sport in the school history.Do we have any gamblers on the T?If I gave you this 3 pick parlay for Clinton this year what would your pick be? Over/under 3.5 on Clinton cupcake wins,Clinton players tazed after game,really dumb things military man will say during season

What is the over-under on players from OR using racial slurs towards each other and the principal and school board having to remove them from the team instead of the head coach? 

17 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

Nevermind, that already happened. 

For sure very unfortunate situation there,  over and done with, we've moved on.  

Side note:  that former OR qb you referred to will most likely have to get his 4th win over Clinton in a Karns uniform.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

For sure very unfortunate situation there,  over and done with, we've moved on.  

Side note:  that former OR qb you referred to will most likely have to get his 4th win over Clinton in a Karns uniform.

I'd try to move on fairly quick as well.  GCA probably will try to move on from yesterday as quickly as well.  Just wish more were concerned with why the leader of the program and may diehard fans wanted the kid to continue to be a part of the team.  Is that the OR culture we all never really get to see.  I was told people were mad at kids for outing the QB in the first place.  Its crazy how so often these things are just "moved on" from instead of addressed appropriately.  Maybe the coaches at Karns can teach him that. 

8 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

I'd try to move on fairly quick as well.  GCA probably will try to move on from yesterday as quickly as well.  Just wish more were concerned with why the leader of the program and may diehard fans wanted the kid to continue to be a part of the team.  Is that the OR culture we all never really get to see.  I was told people were mad at kids for outing the QB in the first place.  Its crazy how so often these things are just "moved on" from instead of addressed appropriately.  Maybe the coaches at Karns can teach him that. 

What would be your idea of "addressed appropriately"?  

Btw, Clinton players use that same slur directed at OR players throughout the game.  And anybody that has ever played in that game can tell you the same.  Is that the culture that is being taught at Clinton?  C'mon man.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

What would be your idea of "addressed appropriately"?  

Btw, Clinton players use that same slur directed at OR players throughout the game.  And anybody that has ever played in that game can tell you the same.  Is that the culture that is being taught at Clinton?  C'mon man.  

Okay, I'll drop it cat.  I mean, the head coach did get a picture with the director of the Boys and Girls club there in town so I'm sure it's all smoothed over.  

Just now, YoungBuck said:

Okay, I'll drop it cat.  I mean, the head coach did get a picture with the director of the Boys and Girls club there in town so I'm sure it's all smoothed over.  

That's not dropping it YB, that's just another cheap shot.  Btw that pic was taken before the qb incident and would have been taken no matter what color the director is.  C'mon bruh!

24 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

Nothing like watching the wildcats and dragons at each other while the Mavericks could beat both. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, KyleTerry77 said:

Nothing like watching the wildcats and dragons at each other while the Mavericks could beat both. 

The mavs coaching staff get their plays from PlayStation and wear letter jackets as grown men on the sidelines of games. Go back to the kiddie table and eat your mac and cheese 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, YoungBuck said:

The mavs coaching staff get their plays from PlayStation and wear letter jackets as grown men on the sidelines of games. Go back to the kiddie table and eat your mac and cheese 

Moooooooooo, moooooooooooo!  The Mighty Mavericks?  Please.  But that Davey boy is a sexy beast.  I keep hearing about a Davey Gilliam statue going up over there just outside of  The Papaw Stair barn they run out of.  lol