Oak Ridge High School Football 2022

CardinalGrey

18 hours ago, bounder said:

Yeah the new staff has a whole new way of doing business. I'm impressed with the discipline. Hope it keeps up, and they seemed to have weeded out the ones that don't want to work! 

From my understanding, Scott is similar to the other Scott that coached @ OR before Gaddis returned back, as far as discipline goes. That’s a good thing, IMO. In my opinion, I think the previous staff became a little lax in that area.

Edited by SweetScience

On 7/19/2022 at 9:02 PM, STILLNUM1 said:

Im ready for some real football.Time to put the flags away and start hitting people.This could be such a fun year if we can get the Oline up to par.Weapons all over the place and different types of skill guys.I look forward to seeing what Coach C runs on offense with this group.Looks to me like Sharp will be QB1 to start season but still time left.We are so close to finding out a lot about this team and new staff.Ive been very impressed by the new staff so far.RWR

I agree with STILLNUM1.

Still have a thought on the Tarwater situation. With Bishop at RB a lot of recruiters will stop by Karns to watch him play. This will expose Tarwater to more Scouts. One thing to note is Bishop is said to be committed to Coastal Carolina.

Good opening scrimmage against Fulton, although the Falcons don't look as good as past Falcon teams, I thought it was great that every player that rode the bus over there got in. A lot of good work was put in and there is the potential this could be a really good team with a really good scheme. Next week Maryville comes to town for a scrimmage with what I understand is a really good defense, maybe one of the best they have had. 

17 minutes ago, Cactus Jack said:

Good opening scrimmage against Fulton, although the Falcons don't look as good as past Falcon teams, I thought it was great that every player that rode the bus over there got in. A lot of good work was put in and there is the potential this could be a really good team with a really good scheme. Next week Maryville comes to town for a scrimmage with what I understand is a really good defense, maybe one of the best they have had. 

Very good defense and stable of RBs that can take it to the house from what I watched last night. They went up against a very good defense in Catholic too. Catholic has some players this year.